THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

249962_01.jpg.jpeg

908375-104
I second this. Haven’t wore mine yet. That white mesh scares me. Lol

What's your favorite AM1 of the decade?
Retro: Atmos Elephant, never thought I would get a chance to buy a pair of these at retail.
New: Size? What the Safari, I am a sucker for Safari print and these have some of the best mesh on an AM1.
GR: Aqua anniversaries, the other colors are arguably more iconic however it’s pretty cool to get the one OG color that’s been never re-released.

I still need the mushroom and sail colorways of the pinnacles. I slept on those. Not really a fan of the black pair. I have the others 3 colorways.

Little story to attest the pinnacles greatness. I took the black pair on a work trip last month, we took a tour of a cast iron foundry and you can barely tell they’ve been worn. A quick wipe down and I showed my wife she thought they were new still. :pimp:
black pair is underrated. thats my go to club/lounge sneaker

I remember GOAT had the Mushroom pinnacles on some Christmas promo the year they dropped and they were like $90. Kept going back and forth on copping bc I had purchased a lot of kicks and gifts that week. Have been regretting it since. I’d buy a pair in a heartbeat in the $100 range. Not paying $150+ for my size 11

I have 4 pairs of sail pinnacles on ice along w/the pair I’m currently wearing, doubles of iced jades & blacks & 1 pair of the ocean fogs

have the men’s shrooms & pinks as well but that first pack from 2017 is a notch above them

easily my favorite air max1’s this decade besides the OG retro colors from 2017/18

Last edited:
I still need the mushroom and sail colorways of the pinnacles. I slept on those. Not really a fan of the black pair. I have the others 3 colorways.
I remember GOAT had the Mushroom pinnacles on some Christmas promo the year they dropped and they were like $90. Kept going back and forth on copping bc I had purchased a lot of kicks and gifts that week. Have been regretting it since. I’d buy a pair in a heartbeat in the $100 range. Not paying $150+ for my size 11

i actually caved and I’m waiting on a pair of mushrooms to ship from StockX lol

Quick question for those of you that have done the AM1 or AF1 Bespoke at 21 Mercer.... how far in advance did you need to schedule your appointment? I am thinking of doing one for my birthday next year and wondering when I need to try and get it scheduled since I’ll be coming in from out of town. Any insight?

Back
Top Bottom