THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

3EB11859-49BD-435D-ABB6-9A0780E85DEA.jpeg

I’m torn.

The white mid on my hybrids looks so sharp. But I also like the idea of an og light brown gold speckle repaint.

Agreed for once :tongue:. The only problem with the 97 X 1 swap is the heel portion. Depending on the mudguard material, visible residue from the original sole line could be left. Those look to be blemish free though.

I was on the verge of ordering one of those iDs, but leather liner was the deal breaker. The liner definitely gives those a premium look, but my ankles aren't fans for overall comfort. I passed, now, I lightweight regret it. :frown: The Levi's AM90 NBYs were a great consolation though! :nthat:

I was on the verge of ordering one of those iDs, but leather liner was the deal breaker. The liner definitely gives those a premium look, but my ankles aren't fans for overall comfort. I passed, now, I lightweight regret it. :frown: The Levi's AM90 NBYs were a great consolation though! :nthat:
The leather liner doesn't give me any issues at all. Those Levi's AM90 were decent to me. Probably would've looked better to me if the Levi's options were available for AM1.

Back
Top Bottom