THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

jdi my favorite. I'm a little regretful about beating them up so much. But threw them in the washing machine recently, cleaned up nicely. Had to pay over retail for them.
Those oil grey/wild mangos as well. After watching them sit around forever and I believe go on deep discount, somehow kept forgetting until they were all gone.
Dope colorways.
Makes me wonder where and who has all of them. I can honestly say I've never seen either one "in the wild" in my area.
I had to do a double take the other day when I saw someone rocking the recent yellow GR ( I don't remember the exact name) which is another one that I watched forever on deep discount and disappear.

at a guess you're talking about the sulfur? (or wu-tang)
Screenshot 2020-03-01 at 16.35.01.png

at a guess you're talking about the sulfur? (or wu-tang)
Screenshot 2020-03-01 at 16.35.01.png

Oh I must have really been sleeping through that time. Those are pretty sick! But no, the pair I was referring to was an all yellow upper, black swoosh/liner, I think they hit outlets in other areas. I know they were around for a long time on sale. I don't think they got much traction around here though.

I realized that this thread specifically has become the barometer for 1s to me. I know there is another "tier" of am1 fans that probably would not spend 5 minutes browsing this forum, but it's interesting how some GR colorways drop, sit, but then disappear before I ever see any LPU or On feet pic here.

The DSM ventiles comes to mind as well as the "pull tabs?". Even the mini swooshes, I've never seen in "real life". Maybe because it's socal where all I see are vans, chucks and "hype" stuff.

More likely because I'm not actively wandering around looking at people's shoes ^_^

Nonetheless this thread is the barometer and always love seeing the bespokes and fire you and everyone else shares.

Oh I must have really been sleeping through that time. Those are pretty sick! But no, the pair I was referring to was an all yellow upper, black swoosh/liner, I think they hit outlets in other areas. I know they were around for a long time on sale. I don't think they got much traction around here though.

guess you're talking bout the univesity gold ones?!

Finally got another pair of these in.. for a recent (ish) GR they're damn hard to find.. below those are another "off the grid" pair I tracked down recently..
IMG_6640.JPG

IMG_6644.JPG
These are 2 of the best (recent) GRs imo. Mica green is another 1.

Slept on the wu tang pair too long. Wish I hadn't

Wonder what are the GRs most people in this thread slept on and regretted?

Last edited:
These are 2 of the best (recent) GRs imo. Mica green is another 1.

Slept on the wu tang pair too long. Wish I hadn't

Wonder what are the GRs most people in this thread slept on and regretted?

took me ~10 yrs to notice, that I can fit in an wmns EU44,5! So I regret few wmns CWs, eg black/whites and Obsidians. Smh. Beside that I regret a bit Pomp’s by night.
Big regret not doubling up on Curry, Micas and not quadruple OGs Royals and Obsidians. Lol

Back
Top Bottom