THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

nice man!

seriously, with all these new, simple cws coming out for the am1s and 90s, i can't keep up anymore.. along with the jordans droppin on saturday, it's gonna be rough lol

I'm right there with you man. Gotta pick and choose these days. That or set certain pairs for priority in which to copp. It's good though a lot of the more basic AM1's and AM90's sit for a little bit so I can wait on them. Everyone stays hyped on J's, Lebrons, KD's, Kobes only and that's fine by me :smokin

Last edited:
7_8_13airmax1blog.jpg
Where are these made?...anywhere but China and Ill be copping 1 or 2 colorways

guys, a store in the US already got these in last week.. been waiting for a FNL or NDC release though.

properlbc has them.  if you look on their instagram, it's a post from 3 days ago.

dark grey/white/pure platinum 
smokin.gif
thanks for this, i made the drive down today and copped 2 pairs, one for a friend

so apparently proper got 8 (!!!) restocks of the FB mints... dude said the latest one was going to be the last one lol

On july 15 Nike is putting elephant print option and other colors on the AM1. I'm really excited
to see what they give us.
My source is very very on point with Nike

PLEASE NIKE DO THIS RIGHT!
I could see me buying at least two pair if they gimme elephant mudgard, suede quarter and mesh toebox.

Man I want to cop them Leopards!!! But have two other kicks dropping this weekend on my hitlist, Shaqnosis and Shadow 1s.

I bet the Leopards start to show up everywhere at the point when I can't get them.

Back
Top Bottom