THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’m surprised that the Amsterdams are higher. Any comments I saw in multiple places made it seem like London’s were the sought after pair. Now how to get a pair of Amsterdams for $200...

Why the hell are the prices so drastically different between Goat and Stockx?? 9.5 Londons on stockx are about $200 difference in price! Crazy.! I tried to avoid Stockx but I might not have a choice here.

Why the hell are the prices so drastically different between Goat and Stockx?? 9.5 Londons on stockx are about $200 difference in price! Crazy.! I tried to avoid Stockx but I might not have a choice here.
it must be the same person selling on both platforms. there cant be that may people who have a fsr on both platform days before release. but thats just my opinion.

Goat. I had some credit with them.
How do you credit? I ordered a pair a few weeks ago and the seller never shipped. Got an email from Goat refunding me. I complained about getting a credit or at least the expedited shipping for a replacement order, but they wouldn’t give me anything.

How do you credit? I ordered a pair a few weeks ago and the seller never shipped. Got an email from Goat refunding me. I complained about getting a credit or at least the expedited shipping for a replacement order, but they wouldn’t give me anything.

Credit means sold shoes though goat = goat currency

Copped Londons off Stockx since they were close to $200 and the ones I really wanted. I'll see how the market goes for the Amsterdams the next day or two and make my decision on those.

Back
Top Bottom