THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

L on END. Oh well...

AM1 x Safari 87 Hybrids (by GOVRN) today
2D413F09-4AB7-4913-9E62-001F30883752.jpeg
Fire. Would you be able to disclose how much labor was and the turn around time.

You ended up with 3?
Yep lol. singledout singledout missed though and he did me a solid yesterday so one is going to him.

In my office yesterday and it's a secure building so no cell phones out. Got an email on my work account from him about a guy selling a lightly worn pair of women's size 12 mushroom pinnacles for $120. I was swamped and couldn't break way to message the guy. He messaged him for me and set it up. Been after that pair for a couple years and would have never gotten it without him emailing me at work lol.

stockx should really offer an incentive to the buyer when a seller cancels the transaction. I know stockx rarely penalize the seller for cancelling. The buyer is the one that gets the short end of the stick. They should offer free shipping on the next purchase if your order gets cancelled by the seller.

Yep lol. singledout singledout missed though and he did me a solid yesterday so one is going to him.

In my office yesterday and it's a secure building so no cell phones out. Got an email on my work account from him about a guy selling a lightly worn pair of women's size 12 mushroom pinnacles for $120. I was swamped and couldn't break way to message the guy. He messaged him for me and set it up. Been after that pair for a couple years and would have never gotten it without him emailing me at work lol.
I was just surprised/possibly envious (if my purchase gets cancelled). Wasn’t trying to get a pair off you if it seemed that way.

I’m still new here compared to many of you but still I appreciate NT peeps doing each other solids. Nice sense of community, save for one or two a**holes 😂, in a world full of selfishness.

stockx should really offer an incentive to the buyer when a seller cancels the transaction. I know stockx rarely penalize the seller for cancelling. The buyer is the one that gets the short end of the stick. They should offer free shipping on the next purchase if your order gets cancelled by the seller.
They should find another pair for the price you pay or cover the difference. Obviously I don’t mean $100 difference but if it’s $40-50 it’s a small amount for customer retention. And if that gets too great, up the penalty and enforce the policy. ✊🏼

my size in the london has gone up $80 since my purchase. If the seller backed out, I wouldn't be too mad since I didn't expect to hit a pair at retail but ended up winning. I could put the cancelled pair fund back into grabbing the Amsterdam. 1 of each is all I want.

:nerd:

How much?

I was just surprised/possibly envious (if my purchase gets cancelled). Wasn’t trying to get a pair off you if it seemed that way.

I’m still new here compared to many of you but still I appreciate NT peeps doing each other solids. Nice sense of community, save for one or two a**holes 😂, in a world full of selfishness.
Oh no didnt take it that way. Just saying I got 3 but really just 2.

Back
Top Bottom