THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I agree completely, but at the same time I would rather schedule an appointment at 21 mercer, buy a plane ticket, and get one ideal shoe rather than three with limited options. That's just me though.
I'm a bit of a noob but what can you do at 21 mercer? I'm heading to nyc in october.

I'm a bit of a noob but what can you do at 21 mercer? I'm heading to nyc in october.

Besides being a store for selling exclusives sometimes they have a nike studio where you can make your own id's, i believe you can make bespokes also

9282584181_a7f07f5b76_c.jpg
Why do all Atmos Viotechs have the secondary line under the stitching? The ones I have look the same way but the other Atmos releases of the same year do not.

Went ahead and ordered 1 more id yesterday, ill wait to see if new options release before I consider more. I should hopefully be getting in an id pair this week too which should help curb my enthusiasm for more at least a little.

Same here. Those are probably my second favorite after the Japan AM 95. Too bad two of the nicest represent the camos that the Axis used in WWII. To be honest, that bothers me a little..
I don't think the camo patterns are based off WW2 era. They look as if based on modern Bundswehr and JGSDF (Japanese ground self defense force) respectively.

Last edited:
Always with the great shots dooder. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

I am using the eBay app for ipad so I had to change from UK to US store to see most of their products. If you are from the UK, did you have to pay more than the $20 shipping they quote?
shipping to UK from the US will normally set you back enough so that they end up being pretty much the same price they are here or more, unless you come across a proper steal.

although AM1 are apparently not as popular / mainstream in the US, it seems to be where the majority of decent ebay sales are (in my size any way!)

Last edited:
I am using the eBay app for ipad so I had to change from UK to US store to see most of their products. If you are from the UK, did you have to pay more than the $20 shipping they quote?
shipping to UK from the US will normally set you back enough so that they end up being pretty much the same price they are here or more, unless you come across a proper steal.

although AM1 are apparently not as popular / mainstream in the US, it seems to be where the majority of decent ebay sales are (in my size any way!)

I found ordered some Air max 1 Tanabata that are $20 international shipping and got them for $120 which works out cheaper than when they were released years ago and I've never seen a pair on the UK eBay site

So whatever happened to the elephant print option that was supposedly hitting NikeiD?

-Drew

So whatever happened to the elephant print option that was supposedly hitting NikeiD?

-Drew
My man is a pretty reliable guy sooo let's wait and see. Either way i'm passing through Mercer Studio to see whht's up

Back
Top Bottom