THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Latest pickups from early in the week. Took a while for them to arrive but i gotta say it was well worth the wait.
size? Dawns and Have a Nike Day "Indigo Storm"
DAWN_HAVE A NIKE DAY.JPG

Happy Easter y'all!

Do you guys think these Sketch 2 Shelf's have been worn? I know they have kind of a tinted ice sole, but do these look like they have a bit of dirt on them? Seller claims theyre never worn and I've never seen this model in person so I don't quite know what the correct color is.

Attachments

• 12.png
    12.png
    582.2 KB · Views: 638
Do you guys think these Sketch 2 Shelf's have been worn? I know they have kind of a tinted ice sole, but do these look like they have a bit of dirt on them? Seller claims theyre never worn and I've never seen this model in person so I don't quite know what the correct color is.

DS!

Nah, but I concur. Those do flow well!

I do have a 97 X 87 in the works... If you plan on going forward with this particular swap the upper 97 should be a 1/2 smaller than the 87 sole :nerd:

A 95 X 87 is also in the works.

Do you get your proper size in the upper or sole?

Love the Aqua's...
The only OG cw that haven't been retroed before, and most important this time in mens sizes...
Not a knock to those that do, I know many hear really like em. I tried to like them, just doesn't do it for me. Maybe it's just teal, because I'm not even a fan of those remastered 90s in that color. What matters is that those that wear them, do. I've always been the one to say wear what you like, regardless of what it is.

these are washing machine safe?
Laces and insoles out-
Stuff toes W/ socks-
Hand wash (I use SneakersER) and leave kinda soapy-
Put in pillowcase and Machine wash W/ detergent, Cold-No spin.
Edit- I add a towel or two so they don’t bang around too much.
air dry-
I’ve always done this with Mesh AM90s. Mesh 87s are pretty much the same materials and works the same. U ain’t hurting that synth micro suede. Actual suede is a diff story lol

Last edited:
Laces and insoles out-
Stuff toes W/ socks-
Hand wash (I use SneakersER) and leave kinda soapy-
Machine wash W/ detergent, Cold-No spin-
air dry-
I’ve always done this with Mesh AM90s. Mesh 87s are pretty much the same materials and works the same. U ain’t hurting that synth micro suede. Actual suede is a diff story lol
oh alright, good to know :emoji_thumbsup:

Not a knock to those that do, I know many hear really like em. I tried to like them, just doesn't do it for me. Maybe it's just teal, because I'm not even a fan of those remastered 90s in that color. What matters is that those that wear them, do. I've always been the one to say wear what you like, regardless of what it is.
I feel ya on the aquas. I only got them to complete the anniversary pack. but the the turquoise 90s are straight fire. very different color IMO

Nah, but I concur. Those do flow well!

I do have a 97 X 87 in the works... If you plan on going forward with this particular swap the upper 97 should be a 1/2 smaller than the 87 sole :nerd:

A 95 X 87 is also in the works.
I'm 10.5 in am1 and 11 in am97. What would you suggest for midsoles? 11.5?

Anyone have thoughts on the Tokyo Mazes? Is the quality worthy of the $250 price tag on SX (size 12)?

edit: $250 ask

Back
Top Bottom