THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

None taken. Toe box shape is a personal preference. Some prefer different shape than others. For me, every pair I can think of, (that I have) has needed some attention. Not alot of doctoring, but definitely some.

Keep in mind, I don't iron any of my toe boxes. Just shoe trees, moisture and thumb pressure
Didn't know you could reshape by that method.

Busting out these bad boys
3940614C-A4F9-4EB0-AC31-1193B65FEF46.jpeg
AC34BD57-12DB-4987-83DB-5EF0438601B2.jpeg

I remember when they had the elephant print option. I should've made some pairs

I realized they were getting rare and prices were creeping up. Glad I pulled the trigger last month. :wink:

I need to just get it over with and buy a London 9.5 soon.. prices not moving smh

Had some extra time on my hands lately so I ordered some paint and tried my first custom. still need some touch ups but I like them better than the original so I’m happy.
11481622-7173-4B32-80E2-70B180786163.jpeg
8F260874-4FFA-4D58-A10B-C0661FFA7CB3.jpeg
Yo! That’s exactly what I said Nike got wrong on these. Nice to see someone else thought so too. Looks real good but I’ve been too chicken to paint the swoosh. Well done.

B BCHEE2384 Just noticed you did the sock liner too. Wouldn’t be my choice but not knocking yours. Did you use 2-thin or GAC900 mixed with paint for the liner?

honestly I was planing on keeping the sock liner white but I had an area where the brown from the heel bled pretty bad on the white and it bugged me so it forced my hand. I used angelus 2-soft on all areas.

Had some extra time on my hands lately so I ordered some paint and tried my first custom. still need some touch ups but I like them better than the original so I’m happy.

lol shoulda stopped after the orange swoosh, eh on the lining and the tan make over... not needed IMO

My IDs were delayed and then cleared in Vietnam, but there hasn’t been any update in the tracking info.
Is that normal?

Back
Top Bottom