THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not too bad after a quick reshape
20200610_203925.jpg
Oh man I have much less anxiety seeing your closet this time. :rofl:

I have really bad ocd, I noticed the piece of plastic used to attach the extra laces on royals is color white. The ones on my reds and obsidians are clear. Who else got theirs in white? I think this pair is came from Europe release.
1F75FE28-AD4F-452A-BF2A-50D6A103B27A.jpeg

Idk possibly dude reattached it. Oh well

I have really bad ocd, I noticed the piece of plastic used to attach the extra laces on royals is color white. The ones on my reds and obsidians are clear. Who else got theirs in white? I think this pair is came from Europe release.

Are you concerned they aren’t legit?

lol I wouldn't worry. I have a few pair in storage and can run up there this weekend if I need to.

Kind of man. They came from stockx, so it’s always 50/50. I always do this, I dwel on it too much and find small little things. Lol horrible ocd
It probably broke and the seller attached with a new one so they’d pass inspection. Although I’ve read StockX doesn’t worry about extra laces so it wouldn’t have mattered. If you want peace of mind post more pics and any of us willing can compare.

It probably broke and the seller attached with a new one so they’d pass inspection. Although I’ve read StockX doesn’t worry about extra laces so it wouldn’t have mattered. If you want peace of mind post more pics and any of us willing can compare.
Yeah, that’s true. Everything else checks out though. I did notice they’re slightly yellow. I’m guessing the dude had them out on a rack and just never went around to rocking them. You can’t tell on pictures though. It’s in much better shape than my red pair. My red pair has uneven cuts.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Yeah, that’s true. Everything else checks out though. I did notice they’re slightly yellow. I’m guessing the dude had them out on a rack and just never went around to rocking them. You can’t tell on pictures though. It’s in much better shape than my red pair. My red pair has uneven cuts.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I’ve got minor inconsistencies on my anniversary pairs. Yours look solid to me. Compared your pics to my royals and I’d say they’re legit.

It was honestly kind of an accident. They sold and then I realized I had already used the laces and didn’t have any others available. I sent them in instead of cancelling to see what would happen, and everything went fine. Not something I would ever intentionally do again.
I feel you man. It’s all good. I’m on the fence with the aquas. They’re nice, but a little too bright for my liking. I prefer the turquoise shade

Just checked and mine are white too. Mine came from flight club, but it was right after they released. I don’t even recall fakes being around at that time of these but I could be wrong. Your pair looks good to me.
2880DEFA-A206-40C4-95DA-7E76242207A0.jpeg

Since we haven’t gotten much AM1 this year, I got to catch up with some pairs I’ve always wanted. I tried to cop the originals, but the restock pairs will do.
image.jpg
I’m been sleep on NIKE for the last several months. When and where did all of these release. I need all 3 for work.....sitting here shaking my head I’m disgust.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
they're fine. just sold a pair 2 months ago. you're worrying about nothing. QC on these was garbage and the mesh is terrible along with the midsole paint

Back
Top Bottom