THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Some people aren’t into these,
no big deal. I said this a while back, these daisy AM1s give off old school De La Soul Vibes and I love it. Took me forever to get a copy of 3 Feet High and Rising on vinyl.
6E7880DA-A832-4E2E-B0E9-A3AE3AAF222E.jpeg

First pair of AM1’s w/ a leather toe box I’ll be owning

can’t wait :Bart Scott:

Daisys? That's not leather.

It isn’t? Damn, my bad then.

I zoomed in and didn’t notice a mesh toe box like usual so assumed leather.

edit - just checked on my desktop, definitely not leather. Guess I didn’t zoom close enough on my phone.

Would be a no brainer if those
Kind of want the Daisys, kind of don't.

Same. I think it's that there haven't been any decent AM1's released in a while, but they're also a relatively clean colorway. Without all the flowers on them, it'd be a no-brainer. If it was just the tongue or just the heel I could get with it, but they had to put a daisy up on the toe cap too... less is more!

Stumbled across the Daisies access while bumbling around on the app, hadn't been in here in a while so I had no idea when/if they were still dropping. Happy to see my 10.5 was still in stock. Wasn't gonna pass these up...

Some people aren’t into these,
no big deal. I said this a while back, these daisy AM1s give off old school De La Soul Vibes and I love it. Took me forever to get a copy of 3 Feet High and Rising on vinyl.
6E7880DA-A832-4E2E-B0E9-A3AE3AAF222E.jpeg
I was surprised at how good the De La/VMP pressings sound with the silly splatter vinyl. I still don’t understand how they pulled it off with Tommy Boy’s stranglehold on their catalog. Nice Mica greens btw. Underrated colorway.

I was surprised at how good the De La/VMP pressings sound with the silly splatter vinyl. I still don’t understand how they pulled it off with Tommy Boy’s stranglehold on their catalog. Nice Mica greens btw. Underrated colorway.
Thanks! Yeah and since no one will go back through the album to get streaming rights to the samples I had to grab the vinyl. Such an amazing piece of hip hop and music history that is stuck in legal limbo.

Have a feeling these will go the way of the Bronze Eclipse. Most will pass until they hit discount and then people get hyped. Strange the GS sold out in like 5 minutes.

Speaking of Bronze Eclipse, if anyone sees a size 10 at an outlet for cheap, id love to double up haha. Australia never cops anything good on Nike for AM1s.

Same deal for Daisy, my wife would kill for a size 6 without paying resell haha.

Last edited:
Daisies remind me a little of the Size? air max 1 dawn. Since I have those already I think I'll pass on the Daisies. Not mad at anyone who does cop though. They look nice.
I agree with you and felt the same way. I like the shape of the trainers but on the fence if I want it or just wait for something better

Back
Top Bottom