THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Almost always size 9 for samples. Been like that forever.
There are some exceptions but that's usually on other nike models... basketball kicks have aome bigger sized samples.. but for AM1 US9 is 95% of the samples... wmns releases smaller sizes.

I have 4 samples all us9

There are some exceptions but that's usually on other nike models... basketball kicks have aome bigger sized samples.. but for AM1 US9 is 95% of the samples... wmns releases smaller sizes.

I have 4 samples all us9
Agreed.
couple years back I came across a Sz 10 M/C FKT sample.

Notice anything different about these? :tongue::nerd:

4800484B-8112-4296-83D8-AAD9128C6627.jpeg

These look awesome.
Seeing them from the outlet Explains why I saw a pair on eBay the other day. Seller was asking 600$ though!

I'm really conflicted on what to do, and would appreciate some input or feedback. I ultimately want to have white (instead of black) mid soles on my Tokyo Mazes and here are the two options.

I can paint them (or have them "professionally" painted), but I'm concerned about the paint's durability. I'd like to wear them and not worry or have to put effort into maintaining them. A good benefit of this approach is that I can maintain the original translucent out sole that has "Tokyo Maze" on the bottom. This is probably the most cost-effective approach as well.

The other option is ultimately have the soles swapped. This will cost the most, but durability wouldn't be an issue.

Thoughts?

I'm really conflicted on what to do, and would appreciate some input or feedback. I ultimately want to have white (instead of black) mid soles on my Tokyo Mazes and here are the two options.

I can paint them (or have them "professionally" painted), but I'm concerned about the paint's durability. I'd like to wear them and not worry or have to put effort into maintaining them. A good benefit of this approach is that I can maintain the original translucent out sole that has "Tokyo Maze" on the bottom. This is probably the most cost-effective approach as well.

The other option is ultimately have the soles swapped. This will cost the most, but durability wouldn't be an issue.

Thoughts?
Icy soles suck because they inevitably change colors to dirty yellow shade and the maze outsole isn’t anything special. I’ve had zero luck painting a jordan 1 midsole, no matter how well I prep and use the proper paints and finisher they crack. If it were me, I’d pay for the swap. I’ve seen someone post a painted midsole and it looks good white but I also like mike with a black midsole. Not normally but it works for these. Have not seen anyone post about the durability of their custom painted midsoles either.

Thoughts?
swap no question...pay the premium to not hafta keep worrying about it.

Back
Top Bottom