THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

yea, once I went back and saw what I posted I’m like this is NOT legit. Let me save everyone the burden lol

edit: damn you guys are fast lol

I don't trust it. If you click the link for collections at the bottom of the page, you'll see everything on that site is priced at $190. Travis Scott, Off-white, J's..... uuuhhhhhhh, no.

Did anyone hit on the snkrs day joints? Looks like a ton of people caught that L. Even folks from Europe that I follow on IG.

That’s some BS I signed up for the raffle a week before this ig post and it had no mentions that it was going to be a region exclusive. Asia and Europe stay getting these nice releases. I can’t remember when there was a US exclusive that was worth talking about.

No US release again. We are getting boned lately. London, Amsterdam, Green and orange so far, Snkrs Day, now Denham.

It's not just AM1, but other releases as well, specifically some running shoes like Tempo Next% or other colorway of Vaporfly Next%. Other countries already have them, but not for US. Im blaming this on Trump and his beef with China.

Okay, lately more kicks dropping in EU but tbf in 99,999% it’s a L either way. You guys from US sound like we EU folks hit on almost every raffle, shock drop, draw or whatever. Lol.
Be happy that you usual pay way less on retail than us:wink:!
I don’t blame bots, reseller etc - Imo Nike messing it up bad by producing joke numbers!

8AC15939-FBDD-4456-AB47-741243CD726F.jpeg

Its been a minute since I’ve been here! Just thought I’d share some AM1 NRG denim golf shoes that I sole swapped. Inspired by the Reese Forbes Dunk SBs...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom