THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Depends on where the seller lives and which authentication center they have to ship to. I sold a pair of FoG 1s last week, shipped them to Moonachie NJ on Friday, and I already have my $$$. On the flip side, I ordered a Supreme tee on July 7, it was shipped to Atlanta for authentication, and I'm supposed to finally receive it tomorrow. Sooooo... YMMV :ohwell:
Yea I guess you’re right , I sold a pair of the Chinese New Year AM1s ( Chinese version) and its been 10 days and no money received. But I am looking to pull the trigger on orange annis hopefully they’ll come sooner than later

I’m a bit hesitant to buy from stockx at the moment due to them being overwhelmed with verifications and shipping. Anyone recently purchased and can tell me what their real turn around times are. Would have to wait 3 weeks for a pair of sneakers

I had an order take over month only to have them refund me due to fakes being sent twice and them not communicating to me about it. In my opinion, stay away.

I bought oranges last week from stockX they shipped today. Be here next week. Greens on their way for verification.

Does tracking state where it’s from I.E. UK, Italy, etc.? Or does it get shipped from its originating country (assuming Europe) then get processed through a US StockX facility then get shipped from there to you?

I had an order take over month only to have them refund me due to fakes being sent twice and them not communicating to me about it. In my opinion, stay away.

What did you order through StockX for that specific purchase if you don’t mind me asking? And when did you order?

I think the Magmas would be a safe bet in terms of the authentication process. It’s just the shipping delay that makes me hesitate... and the additional costs.

Does tracking state where it’s from I.E. UK, Italy, etc.? Or does it get shipped from its originating country (assuming Europe) then get processed through a US StockX facility then get shipped from there to you?
When I ordered my pair of London’s, if I can remember, it was shipped from the Netherlands. I believe they have a warehouse out there where they authenticate

So whack. My size for the anniversary evergreen on stockx dropped a few bucks. I get them on Monday. I wonder if it would’ve taken way longer if I purchased off stockx

• Sad
Reactions: Ube
At least your pairs are pretty much secured! You won’t be like most of us in the US hoping for a stateside release for those and the Magmas...

I may follow suit for the Magmas. I’m usually patient, but I may pull the trigger soon.

Last edited:
Finally was able to cop Daisy’s this AM!

ETA this Friday with 2 day shipping

07A8E546-CB81-4954-B85C-5008B4003FF3.jpeg

At least your pairs are pretty much secured! You won’t be like most of us in the US hoping for a stateside release for those and the Magmas...

I may follow suit for the Magmas. I’m usually patient, but I may pull. The trigger soon.
Lol, I’d stay patient. I’m sure the price will go down when Europe ndc drops them. It was an impulse purchase because of my bday hahaha

Orange shipped from London.

Last edited:
I’m a bit hesitant to buy from stockx at the moment due to them being overwhelmed with verifications and shipping. Anyone recently purchased and can tell me what their real turn around times are. Would have to wait 3 weeks for a pair of sneakers
I buy several pair a week on there. Some take 2 weeks, some take 5 weeks. I'm not in a huge hurry so it doesn't bother me. I gey that others want them quicker though.

the perks of living in PA

I'm willing to help the community by having ppl send their shoes to me to avoid tax, then I'll send to you

no upcharge

I promise I'll send your shoes out, pm me
big ticket purchases like over $500, that's actually a pretty good idea....would save someone like me about $50, after covering shipping from you to me.

for these anni's tho...it's only about $10-12 per pair.

size? restocked orange cw on their website about an hour ago, the usual ****show, couldnt checkout

size? restocked orange cw on their website about an hour ago, the usual ****show, couldnt checkout
None of these restocks let me get through. I gave up. I haven’t seen one person flossing their winning confirmation on here or instagram. They definitely capping and throwing them on secondary market haha

the perks of living in PA

I'm willing to help the community by having ppl send their shoes to me to avoid tax, then I'll send to you

no upcharge

I promise I'll send your shoes out, pm me

Seriously though, I wish more people would do this. I know its a pain but the US gets so many more releases than here in Australia. Even GR stuff. I had to pay over $300 for my Bronze Eclipses off Goat when I see you guys grabbing em at outlets for under $100 haha. My wife wants the Daisys so bad but doesnt wanna spend that much, would be almost half price if we could buy them off the US Nike site...

Seriously though, I wish more people would do this. I know its a pain but the US gets so many more releases than here in Australia. Even GR stuff. I had to pay over $300 for my Bronze Eclipses off Goat when I see you guys grabbing em at outlets for under $100 haha. My wife wants the Daisys so bad but doesnt wanna spend that much, would be almost half price if we could buy them off the US Nike site...
What size does she need in Daisys?

Shes either a grade school US5.5Y or mens US6. Both sold out of course :frown: We are just hoping to hell that they continue to restock and maybe itll drive stockx/goat prices down?
Can’t promise anything but if I come across either size I’ll grab them and contact you. Not sure what shipping would be to AUS but we can figure that out. Because like it was said earlier, we need more people helping each other out. It’s not getting easier to get sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom