THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yo! Could any one please shed some light on sizing for these anniversary evergreen and magma joints? I haven’t bought a pair of AM1s in a hot minute and I wanna make sure I get the right size. In the recent recrafted anniversary air max 90s I got a size 9.5 and that was the PERFECT fit.

Yo! Could any one please shed some light on sizing for these anniversary evergreen and magma joints? I haven’t bought a pair of AM1s in a hot minute and I wanna make sure I get the right size. In the recent recrafted anniversary air max 90s I got a size 9.5 and that was the PERFECT fit.
Personally I go down .5 from my am90 to am1 but some stay the same size. I'd say a 9 or a 9.5 would probably work for you in am1. They do run a little big.

I’m size 9 in both AM1 and recraft AM90. I used to go half size up (9.5) in AM90’s Prior to recraft.

F191CBF7-D892-481D-83F5-E1A3102720A9.jpeg

Y’all acting like patience is key as if there’s not a high probability of us taken L’s off snkrs and then the price will only go up after that

I’m personally only after the green and it’s a retail or bust for me
well before, we weren’t entirely sure there was gonna be a US release at all...leaving euro shops with what looked like really limited stock.

a snkrs release signifies a broader US release, which now might include stateside retailers and shops....indicating an increase of stock and possible (likely?) decrease in market price. depending on hype built, of course.

Happy to see an official release date for the Evergreen, not thrilled it's on SNKRS but with Unions also dropping that day hopefully that will allow folks to grab these without hassle. IIRC the Jordan 12 University Gold dropped on the same day as the GD Yellow Dunk on SNKRS and more people had success on SNKRS and other footsites getting those 12's due to this reason. Now we just need an official release date for the Magma Orange.

well before, we weren’t entirely sure there was gonna be a US release at all...leaving euro shops with what looked like really limited stock.

a snkrs release signifies a broader US release, which now might include stateside retailers and shops....indicating an increase of stock and possible (likely?) decrease in market price. depending on hype built, of course.
Yea all Valid points. I didn’t mean that in anyway. Just messing around about how we will all still probably get L’s off snkrs lol. But yes it is good news and I hope we all cop!

Back
Top Bottom