THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yo do y’all got a secrete group message going or something? I didn’t even know saint Alfred was getting them? WHOMST is posting the links!? I need the evergreens! 🌲 🌲🌲

Yo do y’all got a secrete group message going or something? I didn’t even know saint Alfred was getting them? WHOMST is listing the links!? I need the evergreens! 🌲 🌲🌲
1597945627655.png

Those were the only ones though. I think Nike limited these to rebuild hype for future releases. Wouldn’t be surprised to see more colored anniversaries.

you only need to go Two pages back

j/k j/k

hardy har har lol

If Nike really is trying to Travis Scott the AM1, then doubtful. Keep stock small, influencers show them off, resell stays high. So frustrating.

But I keep hoping I’m wrong. Could just be stock issues dealing with the pandemic and the rollout is slow and small. Saint Alfred only had 64 pairs.

got the green in the other day, orange comes tomorrow.

from what i garnered, most shops only got small quantities. seems odd they would do low production #s for what should really be a GR. all of it makes me think we'll see more release after the first wave (btw shops and the ndc release).

Last edited:
They won’t be honest. They won’t want to lose business cause most people won’t respect the honesty even if it’s unfair.
Easy to say I’d prefer the honesty but if it actually happens who knows. Let’s just go back to waiting in line. I’d much prefer that over the instant sold out scenarios. I’m salty as of late. Daisys are the last shoe I was able to cop and before that it was April when I was graced with the opportunity to purchase. Every dunk, am1, am90 or Jordan I tried to get Ive taken a loss on. Sprinkle in the pandemic and all of the other woes that come with it and it all seems to suck that much more.

For those who live in NYC, I believe extrabutter will have the evergreens as well, and they will release online only. Idk what day they are releasing on their site though

Damn, so sesinkonewyork will be curb side, meaning pick up only if you got picked? That’s whack. Good luck to locals then

Back
Top Bottom