THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Today's wear:
20200822_155442.jpg

Still mad at myself for not doubling up on either the reds or royals :smh:. Reds especially were super attainable post release with multiple restocks etc. No good reason as to why I didn’t double or even triple up on those. Definitely regret it now. Need a pair to beat up. I have to “baby” all my anniversaries because unfortunately I only have one pair of each.

I think the royals are the original release. They’re about the same size as the restock pair

Edit: Actually... I’ll check in the morning. Looks like the obsidians sir a tad higher in the pic

Last edited:
My personal experience with the anniversaries was the obsidians were particularly hard to get. I’m in the UK so didn’t get the restock on SNKRS. The royals I picked up at Nike town in central London. They had quite a few pairs in my size. Would’ve doubled up if I wasn’t on the motorbike!

i hit on obsidians on SNKRS and they were sent out but it was over the Christmas period and they got “lost” (stolen!!) in the post. They are my favourite colourway of the lot so I’m still mad about that.
Managed to get two pairs of reds with no issues. They were plentiful throughout the year. Probably should’ve got the aquas. They’ve grown on me over time.

Evergreens down $50 in my size..

How yall calling it? Shoot back up in price after release? or go down closer to retail? I have the GOAT credits for them but i really want to take my shot at retail being that these are just a regular AM1

Evergreens down $50 in my size..

How yall calling it? Shoot back up in price after release? or go down closer to retail? I have the GOAT credits for them but i really want to take my shot at retail being that these are just a regular AM1
What’s the total amount?

Back
Top Bottom