THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I am so sick I got hammered yesterday phone died my son woke me at 8 and I still didn’t remember the drop.
I’m hurt I didn’t even get to attempt
Understandable, the consolation is that it would have been a likelihood L!

I mean there’s always the NBY route if you want them. Might be a shade or two (maybe multiple) off from the Evergreens

hopefully these dip in price where’s it’s close/comfortable enough to retail otherwise keep it moving and on to the next

if anyone’s out there about to spend double what retail is, take that $260-$280 open up a RH acct and buy some Apple Shares. split is effective come Monday and watch your money grow

Apparently something for SS2021

split air bag colorway

50E41B97-73CE-4B3D-A092-00A93CF1E0C0.jpeg
Looks like Halloween edition

I mean there’s always the NBY route if you want them. Might be a shade or two (maybe multiple) off from the Evergreens

hopefully these dip in price where’s it’s close/comfortable enough to retail otherwise keep it moving and on to the next

if anyone’s out there about to spend double what retail is, take that $260-$280 open up a RH acct and buy some Apple Shares. split is effective come Monday and watch your money grow
I almost ordered the NBYs a couple weeks ago, but that toebox....

I almost ordered the NBYs a couple weeks ago, but that toebox....

LOL! Yea I was messing around with the NBY, seems the reshapes posted in here have been pretty successful.

IIRC, someone in here actually had the forest green pair designed to match the Anni color blocking. I just think the grey they offer on the quarter is much darker than an Anniversary pair.

The degree of difficulty fir the green/orange colorways are really making me uninterested in them.

meanwhile glad for the the zero Interest in these. arrived yesterday.
i like them alot. The mint hits are dope to me. Sort of a generic look, but maybe that’s what I like about them.
they will probably go on deep discount so I probably overpaid at retail.
338034DA-A99D-4D53-8D47-EBC4316989A0.jpeg

89D01072-361A-4898-B169-17F63ABC4E47.jpeg

6A50B92A-3630-47D0-A36D-FDA72CBBC596.jpeg

L on these, the union Js, and the Kobes today, so I made up for it by picking up my Medicoms from my local. Still hurts, but not as bad.

How much different is the sail compared to white for the mesh portion, as well as the midsole.

Trying to make an ID, but not sure of the difference in colors.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom