THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I logged into SNKRS at 10:01 and went after the frags and got em. Nike has been showing me love lately. Safe to say I’ll be paying resell for some AM1’s once I get these off lol

Thank you!!!! Glad you understood. I thought it was an obvious answer. 🤦‍♂️...sometimes I wonder why I try to help.

I was genuinely confused, I thought, "Maybe he means reset the router?" I only browse NT on my laptop so I wasn't even thinking about my phone. :emoji_sweat_smile:

Thank you for the help.

Last edited:

I hope this is a step towards the Peace Air Raid 2... but I doubt it.

judging by this vintage crew neck and logo..

I don’t think you guys are far off

08CD861B-F6A6-4554-8D0F-98CC35C42936.jpeg

Looks like Limeade prices are crashing a bit on Stockx. I wonder if its all hate or a good amount of quantity causing the dip?

im ready for my Ls on Limeades (my local size? already served me one today) so i hope they crash even more

looks like footpatrol announced winners too so that’s another L

singledout singledout where’d you happen to get the Nike official images if you don’t mind me asking?

110% sure this man lurks this thread lol

not saying anything is wrong with it but I feel like some of these SNKRS IG pages get their info from this forum

Theyre up on the Australia SNEAKRS site now at $370. Got these and the Limeades dropping here in 2 days, bring on 2 L's in a row!

Also the END price for us is $395 :stoneface:
I just entered a few minutes ago, it was $255 plus shipping.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200917-105733_END.jpg
    Screenshot_20200917-105733_END.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 77
Speaking of obsidians. I cleaned mine up and threw them in the wash the other day and when they dried they had this wild dye stain all over both toeboxes. I guess the navy bled into the mesh. I never had that issue with any of my other anniversaries.
I guess I’m not the only one:

70EA3B02-7816-47A8-ACD1-220A3ED069D2.jpeg

a result after using Jason Markk
I’ll be throwing these in the washer.
I’ve done it plenty of times before with my HOA AM1 years ago and it turned out fine. I just hope the stains come out the mesh toe box. Added some oxy clean on it the other day

I’ve done it plenty of times before with my HOA AM1 years ago and it turned out fine. I just hope the stains come out the mesh toe box. Added some oxy clean on it the other day
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!! Toebox looking crazy and thats after the clean? JM not touching my Am1's.

I always put my red anniversary pair in the washer... along with all of my other air max's and I have been doing that for over 20 years. You have to put the shoes in a pillow case tho or a washer safe bag. Never had an issue with doing that

who is buying these elementary school color ways for nike to keep pumping them out, walking around you barely see am1s but when i do it’s never these over branded colorful colors

singledout singledout where’d you happen to get the Nike official images if you don’t mind me asking?

110% sure this man lurks this thread lol

not saying anything is wrong with it but I feel like some of these SNKRS IG pages get their info from this forum

From the NDC server, all you need is the SKU and to wait until NDC uploads the images.

Wow, the left shoe is exactly how both mine looked after they dried from the first wash. The pics I posted were from a cleaning after that, so it seems like it comes out eventually. I may stuff the toebox like someone suggested.

I always put my red anniversary pair in the washer... along with all of my other air max's and I have been doing that for over 20 years. You have to put the shoes in a pillow case tho or a washer safe bag. Never had an issue with doing that

I think it’s just specific to the dye in the obsidians because I cleaned my royals in the washing machine right before the obsidians on the same day and had no issue. I’ve also done the reds a couple times since they’ve dropped and never had an issue. I used the Reshoevn8r laundry bags and for years just used pillow cases before I had the bags and this was the first time something like that happened.

Back
Top Bottom