THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

CI7736-101

XXXX - CI7736-101 - 101.png XXXX - CI7736-101 - 102.png XXXX - CI7736-101 - 103.png XXXX - CI7736-101 - 104.png XXXX - CI7736-101 - 105.png XXXX - CI7736-101 - 106.png XXXX - CI7736-101 - 108.png XXXX - CI7736-101 - 111.png

Thought Limeades would be sorta easy to cop at a local store that ive had luck with before, they even implemented a question before check out to stop bots, nope no luck. Sold out before i could check out with paypal...

Thought Limeades would be sorta easy to cop at a local store that ive had luck with before, they even implemented a question before check out to stop bots, nope no luck. Sold out before i could check out with paypal...
Same happened to me

While Denham JP’s site isn’t working properly b/c of the too many access, seems like those Limeades got sold out on SNKRS....

Subtype? same missed out, too! I feel like these will be like the Aus Prestos, plenty of resellers copping to flip but not much demand I hope, I'll scoop one from resellers once they sell for retail, hopefully!

Yeah subtype.

I answered the question instantly.

Had all my details ore loaded.

Hit the credit card button and it wouldn’t even let me enter my details, so either site glitch or they had already sold out in the few seconds it took to get to there.

Yeah subtype.

I answered the question instantly.

Had all my details ore loaded.

Hit the credit card button and it wouldn’t even let me enter my details, so either site glitch or they had already sold out in the few seconds it took to get to there.

I tried for the dunks first but yeah same thing happened, size 8 sold out when I was confirming payment. My sister got a pair though. Just have to be fast and have some luck I guess!

I tried for the dunks first but yeah same thing happened, size 8 sold out when I was confirming payment. My sister got a pair though. Just have to be fast and have some luck I guess!

thats the thing, i thought i was super fast, answered question instantly and straight to paypal. Just cant beat the speed of bots I guess!

thats the thing, i thought i was super fast, answered question instantly and straight to paypal. Just cant beat the speed of bots I guess!

Yeah but for what it's worth, Subtype is the only online store that I was able to buy manually, all others are impossible except for some raffles. Don't stop trying :smile:

oh well! in line less than 5 seconds, still missed out lol

Attachments

• CB88F3EB-0AE4-4C78-91CA-7BB30F270CDF.png
    CB88F3EB-0AE4-4C78-91CA-7BB30F270CDF.png
    615.2 KB · Views: 114
Back
Top Bottom