THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

$280

dammn, the seller is really stupid that he let them go for that price imo
depending on what size they are, they go for 500-700 dollar on ebay
i would sell them on ebay if were you, and dont forget to send the buyer
a pot of vaseline for free lol

If those are a 12,12.5 or 13 I will be filled with sodium right now

280!!!!!!!!!!! *loud expletive*

You missed the sarcasm...unless you're continuing it.

futuramafry.jpg

$280 is a suspicious price, but very nice pick up...if theyre legit. i cant tell if some of you are serious or being sarcastic about the grey market nonsense....

so i ordered the women's "pigeon" am1s two fridays ago from size?.  emailed them mid-week last week and finally got a response from them on sunday and they said "unfortunately we haven't heard back from our warehouse with an update on your parcel.  once we get a response from them we will update you".  

there's always an issue whenever i order just one pair from them.  it's always a hassle and a long, drawn-out process.  two weeks and they still haven't shipped my shoes out.  i really want these shoes, so i'll wait it out, but that's a damn shame

Last edited:
Have there been any updates on the Germany AM1s and 180s?? Seems like that whole country camo pack fell off after France and Italy..

so i ordered the women's "pigeon" am1s two fridays ago from size?.  emailed them mid-week last week and finally got a response from them on sunday and they said "unfortunately we haven't heard back from our warehouse with an update on your parcel.  once we get a response from them we will update you".  

there's always an issue whenever i order just one pair from them.  it's always a hassle and a long, drawn-out process.  two weeks and they still haven't shipped my shoes out.  i really want these shoes, so i'll wait it out, but that's a damn shame
lol damn i want them too, but really rather not order from them

let us know what happens, might have to end up ordering 

Last edited:

i know your pain ... i ordered shadow 1s from them on the 10th and still havent got them yet ... NEVER AGAIN ... EVER

Last edited:
Yeah, for the new folks who are ordering from Size?, they are legit, and they do come, but the fact you have virtually no tracking and a 2+ week minimum on your purchase, it sucks unless you aren't in a rush. Now when ordering 2 pairs, I heard you get 5-7 day shipping WITH a legit tracking #.

i know your pain ... i ordered shadow 1s from them on the 10th and still havent got them yet ... NEVER AGAIN ... EVER
Yeah, for the new folks who are ordering from Size?, they are legit, and they do come, but the fact you have virtually no tracking and a 2+ week minimum on your purchase, it sucks unless you aren't in a rush. Now when ordering 2 pairs, I heard you get 5-7 day shipping WITH a legit tracking #.
yea i've ordered from them numerous times before.. but this is only the 3rd time i've ordered just one pair.  one of those times it took 5 weeks to get to me. 2-pair orders, however, get to me in 4 business days via express mail international and are completely trackable.

personally, i think size? already sent my pair out, but is just saying that they'll "check with the warehouse" to cover their butts with the long shipping process; so that when they finally tell me "my order's been despatched", i'll get it in a week or so after that email.. when in reality, took them 4 weeks to get to me.

Last edited:
yea i've ordered from them numerous times before.. but this is only the 3rd time i've ordered just one pair.  one of those times it took 5 weeks to get to me. 2-pair orders, however, get to me in 4 business days via express mail international and are completely trackable.

personally, i think size? already sent my pair out, but is just saying that they'll "check with the warehouse" to cover their butts with the long shipping process; so that when they finally tell me "my order's been despatched", i'll get it in a week or so after that email.. when in reality, took them 4 weeks to get to me.
the thing is though .. no other site ive ordered from internationally is this slow. if I would have known this before hand I would not have even ordered from them . Its not even a big deal waiting a week ya know, hell fine even 2 since im in that boat, but the fact that you cant track it bugs the hell out of me. I just like to know the status of it. But regardless if i hear some got theirs sooner or its faster and trackable with multiple pairs, this has just left a sour taste in my mouth so i wont be ordering from them again unless under extreme circumstances

whoops forgot why i came in here again haha ..... only regular IDs (not premium) whats the better option mesh or nylon for the base?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom