THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Air Max 1 finds are so hard out here in NYC for the nike factory stores or outlets. Unless you picking stuff up for the lady. Any one been out to one lately since the COVID ****? Last time I stepped foot in one was before the new year.
I live in NYC to and call them from time to time to see if they have any AM1's but always a NO. I get luckier at the jersey outlets. and in Woodbury

How are the toe boxes looking on recent ID’s? I’m still debating.....after over a year...

3.0 lace swap
IMG_8839.JPG

these powerwalls are nice and all but wished they actually used leathers and suedes. sick of nike trash quality. waiting for mine to crack. gone are the days

I’ve googled and googled and come up empty: anyone know of a site besides NT lol dedicated to AM1 ids? I’m looking for ideas. I’ve found sites with ids from the old colors the first time around but nothing for the new colors offered.

I’ve googled and googled and come up empty: anyone know of a site besides NT lol dedicated to AM1 ids? I’m looking for ideas. I’ve found sites with ids from the old colors the first time around but nothing for the new colors offered.

Just bite the bullet and buy some anniversary reds or royals. No ID will come close to the OGs. Twice the price but x10 the goodness.

Just bite the bullet and buy some anniversary reds or royals. No ID will come close to the OGs. Twice the price but x10 the goodness.

i have the reds, royals and 2 pair of obsidians (personal favorite). was just looking to get a dope custom pair.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom