THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

singledout singledout guilted me into buying these from Japan. They'll end up dropping here and go on sale for $60 bc that's how it goes for me. They are nice, though.

20201016_211449.jpg
20201016_210653.jpg

Thanks - Just ordered a pair off eBay from Korea. Don't want to risk not getting them if/when they drop here in the west.
I kinda believe that they’ll be released in the western side also eventually tho. I mean, since they have enough materials to make those Day Break Type or something, why they need to make these AM1s limited regionally or in its quantity?
10EDD873-99D3-4D38-8571-21E6948EE96C.jpeg

singledout singledout guilted me into buying these from Japan. They'll end up dropping here and go on sale for $60 bc that's how it goes for me. They are nice, though.
That’s what I’ve been hoping to happen, but $60 is almost like a dream scenario tho. I’ll probably grab em if they go down 50% (around $80) or so...

Last edited:
I kinda believe that they’ll be released in the western side also eventually tho. I mean, since they have enough materials to make those Day Break Type or something, why they need to make these AM1s limited regionally or in its quantity?
10EDD873-99D3-4D38-8571-21E6948EE96C.jpeg

That’s what I’ve been hoping to happen, but $60 is almost like a dream scenario tho. I’ll probably grab em if they go down 50% (around $80) or so...
Damn so we thinking the mystical dates and the green leather gonna sit and go on discount? If so imma stay patient. Was about to cop on kixify.

Don’t know what’s gonna happen in US tho. But in terms of my size, they’ve been sitting long enough for me to believe they can at least be obtainable on 25-30% discount here in JP. The question is..., whether they’ll sit til they go down further or not.

Don’t know what’s gonna happen in US tho. But in terms of my size, they’ve been sitting long enough for me to believe they can at least be obtainable on 25-30% discount here in JP. The question is..., whether they’ll sit til they go down further or not.
I know what the retail in US will be 140? 150?

I know what the retail in US will be 140? 150?

Retail is $150 - thats what they were on Oneness (Kentucky shop)

Yea it'll be interesting...the only US shop they have dropped on so far sold out very fast here. Then again....thats the ONLY shop to drop them so far.

the $155 shipped I paid from Kickscrew is solid though, seems like its basically retail.

Retail is $150 - thats what they were on Oneness (Kentucky shop)

Yea it'll be interesting...the only US shop they have dropped on so far sold out very fast here. Then again....thats the ONLY shop to drop them so far.

the $155 shipped I paid from Kickscrew is solid though, seems like its basically retail.

did oneness had a FSR at all?

Back
Top Bottom