THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How’s the toe box on the mystic and sage pairs? My only fear is after 1 wear the toe box will look like an Air Force 1 lol

Dawns tonight
46C4ECB2-1C57-474C-B271-0B5D33C610C2.jpeg

Dang i guess boutiques are slowly releasing the mystics and sages. If it goes up on snkrs app...there is absolute zero chance i get both. Should have copped on extra butter efff
They were released on SNKRS-JP while ago and as of currently, various sizes are still available there.

how long was the 9.5 on there?

I had a reminder set at 7AM EST and was going to check on the hour every hour...in the process of getting three kids up, dressed, to the bus stop, and to daycare I didn't change the reminder to 8AM like I intended to

checked my phone at 8:05 and largest size available was a size 9

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

how long was the 9.5 on there?

I had a reminder set at 7AM EST and was going to check on the hour every hour...in the process of getting three kids up, dressed, to the bus stop, and to daycare I didn't change the reminder to 8AM like I intended to

checked my phone at 8:05 and largest size available was a size 9

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
about 2 mins. went back and carted a second pair of 9.5 and sold out at the last check out page.
could have check out faster but my apple pay wasnt showing my card info so had to do it the long way....

Back
Top Bottom