THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone else have this issue with some of your AM1? This like dent ? First time wearing these. Any idea how to fix this or not have it happen
I’ve made a great solution for this specific problem, because I don’t mind creases but those dents sre annoying.

That sole swap toe reminds me of this face Kermit makes 🤣
1604758929139.jpeg

I’ve made a great solution for this specific problem, because I don’t mind creases but those dents sre annoying.
I’ve made custom 3D printed inlays. Something like sneakershields but not for creasing. Just for the dents. Leftfoot with, right foot without.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
Need some of these for my Susans!!! That pair has to have the harshest of all toe dents that I have seen on any AM1's. Smh!
Let me know if you are looking to sell a few on the side.

Hey man good stuff this is how that sneaker shields company popped off in the earlier 2000s.

I gotta be honest I come from the hood and we folded up plastic bags and put them in our shoes since like middle school so I've never purchased a sneaker shield or split insole but I love that there is a product made for mainstream consumers.

Ugh waited ages for my birthday code just to find it no longer works with IDs. I'm sure someone told me it does.
Does Nike provide the code for BD in other countries? Nike-JP doesn’t give the code and the BD discount was automatically applied when placing the order here. It’s only valid for 1 month from your BDay and it can be applied only once, but in my case, it surely worked w/ NBY 30 days after my BD tho.

Does Nike provide the code for BD in other countries? Nike-JP doesn’t give the code and the BD discount was automatically applied when placing the order here. It’s only valid for 1 month from your BDay and it can be applied only once, but in my case, it surely worked w/ NBY 30 days after my BD tho.

Na no actual code just discount applied to basket and doesnt apply with IDs. Im UK

^Ummm..., I guess there’s a difference between the region or country. Mine did work w/ NBY for sure

The old inserts Nike used to use in the shoes work well as shoe shields too.
Just cut them down to size and viola
That’s exactly what I used as a base to create my custom ones. But because the cardboard didn’t last I had to think of something new. And I created a little base/ feet to keep them in place. You take out the insole, put them in and place back the insole. Works great.

Need some of these for my Susans!!! That pair has to have the harshest of all toe dents that I have seen on any AM1's. Smh!
Let me know if you are looking to sell a few on the side.
[/QUOTE]
I made these specially for my size 8.5. I don’t know if they work on other sizes as well, but I expect them to work for sizes around mine. I will keep you (everyone) posted if/ when I perfected them a little more. FYI they were not cheap: 3D scanning, special 3D printing because of the shape and being really thin. So i have to find a cheaper way to “mass produce”.

Back
Top Bottom