THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

B04F1EB5-F382-44E9-B5A4-88BE3F50F543.jpeg

Just left the mall and the Jungle pair was sitting at Footlocker. Was talking to one of the reps and he said they had been on shelves for a week or so. So I'd advise anyone if you can to check your local footlocker if open.

Just left the mall and the Jungle pair was sitting at Footlocker. Was talking to one of the reps and he said they had been on shelves for a week or so. So I'd advise anyone if you can to check your local footlocker if open.
ive called all in my area. They only got the AF1 from the pack. smh

Love these going to have to grab a pair at some point. Unsure of whether to go for the what the pendleton or were these IDs? Im sure at one point I saw one with a white swoosh and gum outsole but never saw them again.

Love these going to have to grab a pair at some point. Unsure of whether to go for the what the pendleton or were these IDs? Im sure at one point I saw one with a white swoosh and gum outsole but never saw them again.

me too brother... i like the ones with the clear sole though

if im not mistaken the pair with the gum sole was a euro release... theres a few of those pairs with the gum sole on ebay but theyre all based in europe

Ughh..missed my size on Hibbets. Hate it when they have literally every size but 13 lol.
Wanted to use my coupon to sweeten the deal...

Two things...which pair are these if not posted already?
Screenshot_20201117-201301_Finish Line.jpg

Next for the Pendleton Air Max 1s those are different then mine how many times did they drop? #WhatThePendletons
IMG_20200326_180921_434.jpg
Yea I have the What The Pendletons as well... the pair I posted are the ones I made.

Back
Top Bottom