THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I just want to see fit pics with lemonades and pull it off.. Can’t picture myself wearing all 3 colorways and definitely can’t imagine a proper fit with any of them.

Yellows with white laces go with most denim if you want.
Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 08.58.02.png

N7s just arrived. Material for the toebox and heel is definitely a lot shinier than I thought it'd be. It's a weirdly designed colorway, that's for sure.
20201122_150351.jpg

The shiny material also seems to stain really easy. I splashed tap water on them while doing dishes and it left a residue even after drying.
Still like them overall. Sail laces make them pop.

today
IMG_9203.jpg

Copped lemonades from SX, they fit TTS unlike the limes. Hope the uppers don't crack lol.
IMG_9218.JPG

I'm wearing the same size in limes than in all other air max 1, don't think there is any difference in sizing at all.
Are you sure it's not different thickness of socks that is confusing you?

I'm wearing the same size in limes than in all other air max 1, don't think there is any difference in sizing at all.
Are you sure it's not different thickness of socks that is confusing you?

I tried with same socks to be sure, and for me the Limes fit tighter in the forefoot, length wise the same tho. If you're wider in the forefoot, even a few mill can make a difference imo.

soooo just picked up the N7s. Not sure how I feel about the toe box material. Ill give it a few days..........These may be going back to Nike............

$10 shipping for me.
How? I know they used to have cheaper shipping method which costs something like $15 from HK to JP, but that option hasn’t been available after COVID tho? Oh..., NVM, figured out u’re in HK. But at the same time, I’m actually shocked to learn the shipping cost is $10 even within the city of Honk Kong.... That’s pretty expensive....

Sages 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5

Entered their “raffle” for this morning and got zero notifications. Just ordered, hopefully no cancel :pimp:

How? I know they used to have cheaper shipping method which costs something like $15 from HK to JP, but that option hasn’t been available after COVID tho? Oh..., NVM, figured out u’re in HK. But at the same time, I’m actually shocked to learn the shipping cost is $10 even within the city of Honk Kong.... That’s pretty expensive....
yeah everything is more expensive nowadays, especially in HK...

I wouldn't be surprised if my order gets canceled unless I ordered the last 11.5. Soon as I ordered and went back to the shoe, 11.5 and a lot of other sizes were gone.

Back
Top Bottom