THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike with the W! They had a small stock on Tuesday night. I was feeling a little nervous when I got home to open my package, Eversince ASOS tried to F me with a used pair. Too bad I wasn’t able to get a pair on Black Friday for the extra 20% off. At least I got a pair (NEW).
6EB0F0BF-CB0F-4071-B341-BF5C99A7B46B.jpeg

Teals might be my favorite.

Only thing holding me back is I own Evergreens and it seems kinda redundant.

Seems like the Martians are kinda unique since it's the only real bright pair. I know alot of people hate that shade of orange though.
Can wear in wet weather or in situations where they might get scuffed, easily wiped down. always good to have some leather pairs for this. some justification for u!

i filed a claim at paypal 15 days ago because dopefactory send me the teals instead of the obsidians, before i filed the claim i have send several requests to dopefactory to return the shoes to italy for a full refund but they didnt even bother to reply to my messages, yesterday i suddenly received a mail at my inbox that i got the full amount refunded to my paypal account probably because dopefactory didnt respond to the messages from paypal, so now i got 2 pairs for the price of 1 :lol: :smokin

i filed a claim at paypal 15 days ago because dopefactory send me the teals instead of the obsidians, before i filed the claim i have send several requests to dopefactory to return the shoes to italy for a full refund but they didnt even bother to reply to my messages, yesterday i suddenly received a mail at my inbox that i got the full amount refunded to my paypal account probably because dopefactory didnt respond to the messages from paypal, so now i got 2 pairs for the price of 1 :lol: :smokin
something like this happened to me when sole Haven ws still around. got the womens air max 1 sail for freeee

Teals might be my favorite.

Only thing holding me back is I own Evergreens and it seems kinda redundant.

Seems like the Martians are kinda unique since it's the only real bright pair. I know alot of people hate that shade of orange though.

I've got the teals and am still looking for evergreens for a decent price, I think they're different enough to justify having both. Anyone have an 11 evergreen they don't need or want to trade for spiral sages?

I often just rub bubbles with a wet finger, or run them under a warm water tap. So as not to dry out the sole at the same time. Plus you concentrate the warmth in the bubble itself and not all place. You only need have the tap on dribble.

Back
Top Bottom