THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bought my wife a pair of Liberty AM1s off GOAT, was pleasantly surprised that they emailed me saying that the box was damaged and they had been tried on. Sent pics, box was fine (wife throws them out anyway) and shoes looked perfect. They got in contact with the seller and got me 20% off. I actually had a similar experience with StockX not long ago. Surprising really with what some people say passes through!
I mean, I’m fine with anything that’s been tried on on a carpet because I’d want that benefit myself and I think it’s standard for a store to let people try things on. Not a fan of the damaged box, if it’s something special.

I mean, I’m fine with anything that’s been tried on on a carpet because I’d want that benefit myself and I think it’s standard for a store to let people try things on. Not a fan of the damaged box, if it’s something special.

Yeah I wont lie, I had boxes turn up with rips and have been annoyed, but as I said my wife isnt so concerned with boxes and this one actually looked ok. Was just more impressed that they contacted me instead of just sending it!

LNDS today - props to cumma cumma for the lace swap inspiration :emoji_fist:
IMG_9986.JPG

Back
Top Bottom