THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dunno if posted yet but perfect 3 pack
DCAB7FBF-CB13-45F1-A710-26D3B7942AA2.jpeg

It should be optional.

It looks like they increased the minimum for eligible sneakers for the Authenticity Guarantee. It used to be for ALL new sneakers at or above $100. Now, I think the minimum is at or above $150.

I recently purchased a pair of LeBron 17s on 4/1. I’m still waiting on them...

Yea the ebay authentication seems to take a while. I got a pair of bacon 90s sitting at the hub right now. Goat to me seems to be where I get the fastest turnaround.

Anyone ordered through ebay "authenticity guaranteed" ?
Paid for buy it now on April 8th and estimated delivery date May 3rd. Seems excessive
I got some Griffey Maxes on 3/24, its still in transit to the authenticator. I also sold a pair, its been 2 weeks and still hasnt arrived. eBay really messed up on this. I'll think twice before I buy kicks on there again since it may take almost a month to receive your shoes.

I've got some Magmas caught up in the authentication program. I'm patient so it's no biggie but if definitely seems like more of a hassle than anything else.

Sold some dunks last night and I apologized in advance to the buyer. I know he's gonna be waiting a while no matter how fast I ship.

It’s weird , I sold 3 pairs this week, all new and over $100 , and I didn’t have to send to authenticity site. I shipped straight to buyers

For the Canadians in here, lemonades for $120 at exclucity.

It’s weird , I sold 3 pairs this week, all new and over $100 , and I didn’t have to send to authenticity site. I shipped straight to buyers

I don’t know how they have it set up. I’ve sold a lot of pairs over the last few months, right as they were starting it up and didn’t have to send any pairs in. All direct to buyer. Now I’m a little leery about posting anymore.

It's crazy to see the LV8 Obsidian sit on the restocks. It was one of the better colors from the LV8 lineup and when it sold on those initial drops I thought my only hope was resale at $180+. Gonna probably pull the trigger soon bc i don't have many navy blue kicks

This eBay authentication process is extremely problematic. The existing paypal money back guarantee was enough and let you authenticate your own shoes. Now you have people that may or may not have any idea what they’re looking at determining your fate. And I’m sure if they pass authentication it will be a bigger hassle to get your money back if they are indeed fake or otherwise misrepresented.
It’s now basically the same as StoxkX which has shifted more and more costs to the buyer. It’s a race to the bottom to attract sellers. Might be time to go back to checking Flight Club again.

I don’t know how they have it set up. I’ve sold a lot of pairs over the last few months, right as they were starting it up and didn’t have to send any pairs in. All direct to buyer. Now I’m a little leery about posting anymore.
what pairs?
Saw somebody post them that they’re at the outlets.
happen to know the price?

Back
Top Bottom