THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

For those of you who ordered your EOI's from Sneakerhead_uk on Ebay did they take a while to ship? Did they send you tracking? Thanks

For those of you who ordered your EOI's from Sneakerhead_uk on Ebay did they take a while to ship? Did they send you tracking? Thanks

I got my EOIS in last week but I've ordered a couple kicks from that seller before.

Usually the seller marks as shipped and it takes a week or two to hit the US. Once it hits the US I believe it's shipped via FedEx and a tracking number is populated.

It's annoying as hell but I definitely think u have nothing to worry about when it comes to that seller.

Attached are some screenshots of my last couple pick ups from that seller. They've gotten way too much money from me in the last 4 months.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210422-183005_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210422-183005_eBay.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20210422-183012_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210422-183012_eBay.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 147
  • Screenshot_20210422-183022_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210422-183022_eBay.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
I got my EOIS in last week but I've ordered a couple kicks from that seller before.

Usually the seller marks as shipped and it takes a week or two to hit the US. Once it hits the US I believe it's shipped via FedEx and a tracking number is populated.

It's annoying as hell but I definitely think u have nothing to worry about when it comes to that seller.

Attached are some screenshots of my last couple pick ups from that seller. They've gotten way too much money from me in the last 4 months.
Thanks for the quick response! Not really worried I wont get them I just don't want them to show up out of the blue! People love to steal packages around here when they come from Fedex or UPS. :smh:

I bought mines on March 27th, it "shipped" April 1st and says it will arrive April 22nd (which was yesterday) I don't have tracking number or anything. I messaged the seller last night and got this.
Screenshot_20210423-084408_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20210423-082252_eBay.jpg

Latest pickup: Air Max 1 x Clot Kiss of Death. Raffle win in Personal size. Details kinda wild. Very intricate.
Not into the clear plastic panel look. More of a display piece for Collection. Pretty cool for retro of original.

2B97C41F-0045-4BFA-B368-3E8E41C1B1CF.jpeg

tenor.gif
I still don't have a pair of the clots and i'm on the fence about it. Resale is pretty cheap, but I feel like I would never wear them but I still appreciate the story behind them.

Back
Top Bottom