THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Jungle :emoji_relaxed:
Nike Talk.jpg

No 11 tho.

Yea I see that now, I got my size 11 from them back in February and they were on sale for $115 think bc of a coupon code.

Also no size 11 on the Bacon restock this morning from snkrs ....resellers eating up my 10.5 and 11s it seems.

Honestly resell ain't bad on these though. I'd prolly pay it for that 11. I could see LTPTs being highly sought after in a couple years. Ive worn my pair more than any other AM1 this year.

Does anyone own a pair of the Shima Shima? I've seen a couple of pairs from local sellers that require a sole swap but never seen a pair in person or brand new. I can't tell if the uppers are supposed to look distressed or if the local ones are beat to crap.

Does anyone own a pair of the Shima Shima? I've seen a couple of pairs from local sellers that require a sole swap but never seen a pair in person or brand new. I can't tell if the uppers are supposed to look distressed or if the local ones are beat to crap.
I do not own them, but I know that the brown shimas (forget which is shima 1 or 2) have a naturally dusty, almost faded suede upper.

Back
Top Bottom