THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally after almost a month of waiting

218AC0C7-D3E9-420F-915C-AAE4AE42C164.jpeg

How are these in hand? Prices are low so thinking about picking up a pair.

Anyone have any idea how much it'd cost to get something like this done? And who would be able to do it, just any cobbler? Or should I send them off to like GOVRN or something?
To get it done properly id say they’d remove the upper from the sole. Then replace the toebox etc. then put it back together. So not totally simple. Couple of hundred bucks i would think.

To get it done properly id say they’d remove the upper from the sole. Then replace the toebox etc. then put it back together. So not totally simple. Couple of hundred bucks i would think.
Gotcha, thanks - definitely not worth it then. Was thinking of doing something similar w/ the CHAs.

FInally got the CLOT Cha AM1 in the mail today! I ordered .5 size down from my CLOT KOD AM1, and noticed that the fit is about the same, perhaps slightly wider on the Cha. I realized that at the ankle, the suede is not as sturdy/stiff as the ankle on the KOD pair (it feels more reinforced/less flexible). Both shoes are starting to grow on me, they are also quite comfortable to my surprise.

Screenshot_20210610-212749_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210610-212813_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210610-212823_eBay.jpg

Who's the a$$hole here, me or the dude trying to charge $500 for some IDs? He lowered it to 4 after my message and deleted the shot that shows the heel logo clearly being black instead of blue. Still a good example of what's wrong with our hobby, imo.

Last edited:

Who's the a$$hole here, me or the dude trying to charge $500 for some IDs? He lowered it to 4 after my message and deleted the shot that shows the heel logo clearly being black instead of blue. Still a good example of what's wrong with our hobby, imo.

buy now, think later :lol:

Hahaha the person trying to sell id's for $500 is definitely the *******. Especially since I'm pretty sure anyone can still make those right now.

I would have laughed and kept it moving but I don't blame anyone for ****ing with idiots like that and calling out that garbage.

Edit: why are we still censoring words here in 2021? It's a ****ing forum dedicated to shoes haha

I'd say it's you, (potential bidder). I've been Ebaying since they invented the schnitt. A bugged out seller can ask anything they want - as long as they're willing to have it sit. And sit. And sit.

See it in the Polo world all the time. I see the item, know what it's worth at most, see the seller is bugged out, and keep it moving. IF I seriously want to get at that, I'll message them and let them know, (respectfully), the market price, their price is bugged, and here is my fair offer. But just to hit them up and tell them they're tripping with no realistic offer? And they did fully disclose in the ad? Nah, that one is on you, homes.

You are right about one thing though; he actually CHOSE a black heel logo? Dude is wildin'.

FInally got the CLOT Cha AM1 in the mail today! I ordered .5 size down from my CLOT KOD AM1, and noticed that the fit is about the same, perhaps slightly wider on the Cha. I realized that at the ankle, the suede is not as sturdy/stiff as the ankle on the KOD pair (it feels more reinforced/less flexible). Both shoes are starting to grow on me, they are also quite comfortable to my surprise.
So if my kods feel slightly tight in a uk10 I should be OK same size with the chas? Would be excellent news if so.
Was looking at going 10. 5 but big price jump

What exactly is the issue here?

Seller can ask what he likes, description clearly states NIKE BY YOU, colors are different than real annies and the black heel logo is still visible.

What exactly is the issue here?

Seller can ask what he likes, description clearly states NIKE BY YOU, colors are different than real annies and the black heel logo is still visible.
The issue for me is that they seem to have bought them only to sell them for a mark-up, rather than to wear them. In addition, they're using a photo of the actual anniversaries and using "OG" and "Anniversary" in the listing title, which are deceptive. I would also guess that they don't own the on-foot photo and that they're violating someone else's copyright by using it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 907
I must be living under a rock or something. I cant believe the royals are going for that much right now. Might be time to see if I can trade the royals for a pair of Londons. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom