THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

put waxed laces on my APC Maxims.  I think it makes a difference for the better in this case:

edit* before shot

Last edited:
Fairly easy to get these everyone was in line for them garbage jordans lol held down a few friends..
Anyone with the 1's in hand wanna take some on feet pics with jeans/sweatpants or something? Can't wait 
smokin.gif

Anyone need a sz 12 in the Air Maxim 1 Germany, just called local spot and they have one left. PM me if interested..

Lmao what a disgrace,
All these 'tape' shoes suck

Those camo 180's :pimp:

Last edited:
^ USA USA USA!!!

Also sick morning glorys knight :smokin been looking for a pair forever but every one I find the dude wants uber rape for.

Thanks brother

Good luck on your hunt for a pair. unfortunately, with only 144 pairs, everyone is going to charge a premium haha

^ yeah I def know that but there's a difference in premium price and yo bro 1500 is the lowest I'll take hahaha. The hunt continues. Although I'm pretty sure I just locked in a certain pair of grail dragons...... :smokin

^ yeah I def know that but there's a difference in premium price and yo bro 1500 is the lowest I'll take hahaha. The hunt continues. Although I'm pretty sure I just locked in a certain pair of grail dragons...... :smokin
1500$¿ That's Sandusky prices, might as well come with a bottle of lube

urawas? :pimp:

1500$¿ That's Sandusky prices, might as well come with a bottle of lube

urawas? :pimp:
Urawas? If so, then :nthat:
Don't wanna jinx it but yeah :pimp:
Been dealing with this same dude for almost 2 months now and already had him back out on me once for a better offer that wound up trying to scam him and again because he "wasn't ready to sell" LOL. Really annoying seller but he said he's ready to do the damn thing, I swear if this dude flakes again ima have to fly out to Cali and find his ***. :smh

Last edited:
Just picked up the new team red/white essentials from my local Footlocker. Standard £90 price point.

Will mainly use as my beaters, but I'm really like this colourway. Also had the chance to see the new tape pack at a local boutique.

Horrendous, that's all I can say. :rofl:

second that on the tapes.

nice colourway, liking the dark green ones ive seen pop up in jd etc as well.
Just picked up the new team red/white essentials from my local Footlocker. Standard £90 price point.

Will mainly use as my beaters, but I'm really like this colourway. Also had the chance to see the new tape pack at a local boutique.

Horrendous, that's all I can say.
roll.gif

Your opinion holds no weight sir, im sure you have plenty of kicks i would find ugly af..

Dont have many kicks tho you have a lot of nice kicks. My humble collections stands with both leopards, black and grey ones, mint fbs, milans and gym olympic reds :smile:

Back
Top Bottom