THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

honestly, for $15 i'd just cop now. if anything prices will go up, not down. you don't want to be asking yourself the same question when your size his $230-$250.
Retail is $140? So I’m looking at paying $75 over retail. Like I said, I don’t like paying over retail. But may bite the bullet on this one. Thanks for the feedback.

AA6FE2BA-F4BB-4A9E-BFBF-4CAA5C03FD56.jpeg

Guy wanted 275, I offered him 220 picked up as soon as he was available. Was in person meetup. I would have just walked if they were fake . 15 minute ride from me . Worth the gamble for sure .

I am a 9.5 usually, they are a 8.5
I just took the insole out and works like a charm

Guy wanted 275, I offered him 220 picked up as soon as he was available. Was in person meetup. I would have just walked if they were fake . 15 minute ride from me . Worth the gamble for sure .

the plot thickens.. bet the seller robbed them, then wanted them off his hands quick!

The guy wanted $275 and your instinct was like: "$275?? That's too much - I'm not paying that. Let's see if he'll sell them for a more reasonable $220." ???

I would've have been like: "$275? Sold! How can I pay you right now before you change your mind?" :lol:

Congrats on the acquisition though.

Back
Top Bottom