THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Any links or any line to getting the patty’s for retail in size 10. Been away for a couple of months and totally forgot about these

Wait so it looks like a few other retailers are getting the special box too? Seems like raffles from END, Hanon, and SNS are advertising the special box + bracelet.

Wait so it looks like a few other retailers are getting the special box too? Seems like raffles from END, Hanon, and SNS are advertising the special box + bracelet.

Yes, looks like they are.

So I guess only snkrs pairs and, oddly, some of the Patta direct pairs are going to be in regular boxes.

Last edited:
I really dont care about peeps reviewing reps at this point. its clearly the smarter thing to do if you're on a budget. **** nike
It really is next to impossible outside of the resale market nowadays to get high demand items. I'm just glad I got what some would consider "hype" shoes before it got like this. Nike truly doesn't care about the problem as the units are moving regardless.

I really dont care about peeps reviewing reps at this point. its clearly the smarter thing to do if you're on a budget. **** nike

I have no issue with reps whatsoever, but if i wanted an in depth look at an unreleased shoe an early batch rep isn't the best way to go.

Especially when Ive watched a few mins of the vid already wandering how he got a pair before he causally mentions some seller with a few hundred followers on instagram.

I have no issue with reps whatsoever, but if i wanted an in depth look at an unreleased shoe an early batch rep isn't the best way to go.

Especially when Ive watched a few mins of the vid already wandering how he got a pair before he causally mentions some seller with a few hundred followers on instagram.
I mean these pieces of garbage are trash anyway. reps or not, won't be picking em up. id rather wear a chuck Taylor and keep it movin

Last edited:
Why did we start using alternate terms for fakes?

I believe "reps" started as a sort of gray market fake with the supposed difference being that they are produced in nike factories using nike materials but are unauthorized by nike itself. Basically Chinese factories that produce nike products making unauthorized batches for a side hustle. Thats something that probably has happened in the past but now days all the fake producers try to add this air of legitimacy to their fakes.

Say what!?! :lol: NTers supporting fakes now? :nerd:

Yeah, when did "reps" become the common term for fakes? Such a minor and odd thing but that term bugs me for no apparent reason. :lol:
I just don't really care either way (unless people are trying to sell them as real), but I'm assuming probably about the same time pairs of shoes started reselling for £1000 on release day.

That **** bugs me a lot more.

I don't care to have something just because it's exclusive and others don't or can't afford.

Screenshot_20211011-191610_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom