THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Assuming I take a L at retail, I’m gonna need prices to dip under $300 and into the $250 range. I am curious about fit though. I hope they’re not snug like curries.

05990377-A43A-4D5F-96B2-C000FC7F7ED2.jpeg

Assuming I take a L at retail, I’m gonna need prices to dip under $300 and into the $250 range. I am curious about fit though. I hope they’re not snug like curries.
sizes 8.5-10.5 seem to be trending in that direction. I think we have a week maybe two before they go up again... i think they'll hang around 380ish

How is the fit tho?
With the exception of the beefier heel padding, they fit pretty similar to any of the annis. Went my TTS.

nonheinous nonheinous Overall thoughts? What is the fit like?

Thanks in advance.
Materials/QC decent by AM1 standards. Wasn’t anticipating how cooler (*color temperature-wise) the saddle/mesh is in overcast daylight. Nubuck paneling was a nice touch (instead of synthetic felt)
Haven’t decided yet on the tonal or (spare, provided) sail/egret laces.
0BC946EC-D614-4104-987F-1C4BF058F476.jpeg

Last edited:
I haven’t seen one single person who was received a normal box.

Every shop with a raffle running all have special boxes. So it seems more special to receive a normal box 😆
Saw somewhere that they just put that out there bc they had some damages boxes and had to replace them with generic boxes. I don't think they made any with plain boxes, Patta just had to swap out some damaged one.

With the exception of the beefier heel padding, they fit pretty similar to any of the annis. Went my TTS.

Materials/QC decent by AM1 standards. Wasn’t anticipating how cooler (*color temperature-wise) the saddle/mesh is in overcast daylight. Nubuck paneling was a nice touch (instead of synthetic felt)
Haven’t decided yet on the tonal or (spare, provided) sail/egret laces.
0BC946EC-D614-4104-987F-1C4BF058F476.jpeg
So go with standard am1 size or go up .5 to account for padding?

Back
Top Bottom