THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

when I first saw the patta rendition, I was feeling the wave design but not the shiny metallic "silver" midsole and toebox that these IG people photoshopped. Then when real photos leaked out of the final product, I was all the way in.

1634819707228.png

The AM90 Bacons come to mind. Fantastic design, great materials, coveted collab in the past. They came without the DQM branding and what seems like lots of numbers and nobody wanted them. Which I for one am glad for, I've wanted that pair since I first started liking sneakers.

There was no design change in the Bacons, just another colorway.

what socks people using? my nike dri fits are lint monsters and I can't stand lint on the liner
1978S 1978S dropped the knowledge once and said match your sock color to your sockliner color - even if there's lint at least it blends in. I would normally do that anyway (at least with black or white socks for black or white sockliners) but I personally can stand lint on the liner so I'll still wear my other socks with anything.

only a few Patta releases have caught my eye 1) maroon with asymmetric maroon/light blue check, 2) “lucky green” (mostly black with white check) and 3) teal wavy ones that are coming out soon

So I’ll roll the dice for these but def not breaking a sweat.

In other news, ‘09 blues recovering from reconstructive surgery
3267E448-12C4-4C7B-B492-E750F800C64A.jpeg

1978S 1978S dropped the knowledge once and said match your sock color to your sockliner color - even if there's lint at least it blends in. I would normally do that anyway (at least with black or white socks for black or white sockliners) but I personally can stand lint on the liner so I'll still wear my other socks with anything.

I find it easier to just get a lint shaver tool and remove the lint off the sock liners. Seeing sock lint doesn't bother me as much as the actual lint causing my friction on my heel/ankle area. I also wear thin socks most of the time and I find that theres less lint compared to when I wear thick socks or nike socks.

There was no design change in the Bacons, just another colorway.

The previous version was going for thousands, even without there being a design change they were highly coveted before. I would even go as far as saying they are one of the most iconic AM90s. Same thing with the Clots, which had a unique design. They made too many and tanked resell, now people are trying to dump them.

The previous version was going for thousands, even without there being a design change they were highly coveted before. I would even go as far as saying they are one of the most iconic AM90s. Same thing with the Clots, which had a unique design. They made too many and tanked resell, now people are trying to dump them.
Same thing with Lemonades.

No Collab there but historically lemonades were grails for certain people.

Back
Top Bottom