THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

D04347C5-CB80-4417-A98A-7EC93FA69AB7.jpeg

Just to add yet another Patta photo in here, mine finally showed up today. Funny thing is, a local store here has sizes 5, 5.5 and 6 sitting. Kinda annoyed cause I bought my wife a pair from stock x and I could have got them locally for cheaper and faster haha.

My seller hasn’t even shipped to stockx and I copped Wednesday night. This happened to me with the neutral grey 1 earlier this year. I had to step after 5 days of no progress and they linked me to another seller smh this the last time I’m using this app.

Last edited:
Question fellas! Wore this for the first time last night and saw this crease on the mudguard and it’s bugging the **** out of me. Any tips on how to fix that?

B0266F21-62B8-4039-A23B-C9163F201D69.jpeg

You could try reshaping with an iron, but be careful if you havent done it before. Ive tried before in similar situations, but the creases always came back. Maybe saturating it, then massaging it out from the inside. Id stuff it to where the crease could dry popped out, being careful to not overstuff the mesh, and go from there.

Anyone buy their Monarch pair off Goat? Special box comes with the bracelet im assuming? It doesnt state anything like SX..

Everyone is posting their Patta pickup, congrats. I love em but decided to hold out until the aqua colorway. The monarchs are a little too close in color to my most recent pickup, the currys. Unfortunately I went tts and they fit snug but a thinner replacement insole has made em more wearable.
PXL_20211009_212753808.jpg

You could try reshaping with an iron, but be careful if you havent done it before. Ive tried before in similar situations, but the creases always came back. Maybe saturating it, then massaging it out from the inside. Id stuff it to where the crease could dry popped out, being careful to not overstuff the mesh, and go from there.
Thanks man. I’ll try to do this one day.

Question fellas! Wore this for the first time last night and saw this crease on the mudguard and it’s bugging the **** out of me. Any tips on how to fix that?

B0266F21-62B8-4039-A23B-C9163F201D69.jpeg
You can try wearing some thicker socks but this is why I usually stick to which ever size fits a bit more snug. The Susan have this crease really bad which is why I might sell my pair.

Back
Top Bottom