THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sitting out this one but don’t forget you can bypass hCaptcha and avoid wasting time answering questions and drawing around cats. Check the link I posted a bunch of pages back. Worked a treat on the monarch drop. Good luck

:nthat:

Sitting out this one but don’t forget you can bypass hCaptcha and avoid wasting time answering questions and drawing around cats. Check the link I posted a bunch of pages back. Worked a treat on the monarch drop. Good luck

:nthat:
So you click the get accessibilty cookie on email then "set cookie" and you set?

Yep, although I had to email them because I was getting an error trying to set the cookie, but they did something on their end and within a few minutes it was working.
Last question. Would I need to reset it tomorrow before the drop or am I good?

I forgot i had those. Still in good condition
39AA59DA-2A4F-4BE7-9862-98A1F55A65E3.jpeg

Nope, not these. These I was specifically not allowed to eat and my dad would make a joke about someone peeing and not washing their hands and then using them to grab all the candy.

The ones I’m thinking I could eat because they were packaged. Can’t find a pic though.

Guess I was wrong last time when I thought these didn't sell out lol. Sitting in a 25 minute line. 💀

Back
Top Bottom