THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got in exactly at 7am and still had a 6min wait time. Went to sold out at the “less than a minute” mark. Bummer.

Got a friend who says in he is in line and US11 keeps flickering between in and out of stock. Mine was removed from my cart so I'm toast. He's got 2 min left.

Edit: sold out again. Salt in wound Patta.
Yea this did happen. us11 was sold out, then in stock, now sold out again. I'm just letting it run until I get the checkout lol

No one ever drops the more limited colorway second.

It's the 2nd part of a collab. Don't you remember union? They dropped two colorways on the 4's originally and the Bred pair was by far more limited. These drops are spaced apart a few weeks probably due to shipping delays. But I am willing to bet the aqua pair is more limited. Due time.

It's the 2nd part of a collab. Don't you remember union? They dropped two colorways on the 4's originally and the Bred pair was by far more limited. These drops are spaced apart a few weeks probably due to shipping delays. But I am willing to bet the aqua pair is more limited. Due time.

thats a different story tho because each Union release saw 1 of the 2 colorways to be a shop exclusive.

These sold out quicker because there was no bot protection, no image captcha, no question captcha, and they didn't even really changed the domain link. And more people went for them this time and its a better colorway (IMO at least). Remember the orange cw, some people didn't even try because they thought Patta wouldn't ship them to the US. And there was more checkout errors last time. This time it was really like unleash the flood gates.

Patta will be cancelling bot orders like they did with past drops.

Then those members who have an account with them will get a second chance email link to cop. Happened to me before.

****ing Solelinks and sneaker Twitter accounts like them :smh:…Wtf people do before they blasted out every single release for every single product…I mean ffs…GR’s sell out because these clowns tweet something is back in stock or some ****…3 minute wait for a sold out message 20 seconds later…

Ebay scummers already
D188F2FA-FF08-41B7-BF8C-5B8EC783EC4A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom