THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Was fortunate enough to double up both colorways at retail. The shape is better on the Monarch’s as mentioned, but it’s not too big of a deal.

25FB734B-C2C0-4770-8E8B-217F0222443F.jpeg

1B7C6CA1-4FE2-48D7-A860-A2A5CAFEFEE4.jpeg
That side by side is insane! They made in different factories??

Any GRs on the horizon??? Seems like it's been all CLOT and Patta talk the last few months, and it's gonna be TS AM1 talk for the next month-plus. I'd love to see some basic CWs that might be accessible without winning a draw again :nerd:
I feel you. It’s going to be convos of how everyone is taking L’s on DEC 16. I hope I get my hands on one of those CW’s

What, we mean again? So what. Nothing new under the sun.

edit: it's not just dunks or air maxes. Pretty much every nike and jordan retro is hot right now. Sneakers in general are at an insane level of popularity around the world.
It's happening in almost all niche consumer products at the moment. I'm trying to buy a new submariner right now and they aren't even taking names on waitlists anymore.

People who have money, have more disposable income due to restrictions to travel etc so people are looking to "invest" in whatever they can in the hopes of making a profit. It's only made worse by reductions in production, restrictions in travel etc.

AM1's are about to be hyped up like SB Dunks/Dunks.
Idk. I can see it but I have a feeling that Nike is just testing the waters with the Travis Scotts to see if they should bring back AM1s full force. If you look at the Travis Scott SBs, they had a bunch of hype behind them which then led to so much Dunks releasing along with SB Dunks. I dont see that same energy with the AM1s. However, there was a big event out in Houston for them just the other day so that might persuade Nike to do more AM1 releases and causing hype. I wouldn't mind seeing more Air Max 1s in the wild though. It would be nice to see something new other than Dunks and Jordan 1s everywhere. I also feel that the hype of Jordan 1 helped the hype of Dunks.

But I could be wrong. A part of me hopes I am cause I'd love to see what Nike would end up doing with Air Max 1s if they reach the same hype as Dunks.

Just saying. Start with the og blockings like magmas anniversaries.

Then drop the extra limited collabs.

then flood the world with wild color schemes but play it like they’re scarce.

the recipe is undefeated

Back
Top Bottom