THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’m loving these Monarchs but the Maroon are my fav pair so far - hoping these bring me luck on Friday.

0A5FA9A2-26F2-42C6-8136-843C2507700C.jpeg

Perfect for fall
6FDC4387-6655-473A-ACC1-29C68281FFB6.jpeg

I won a size 10 on the aqua noise from my local boutique. I'm picking them up tomorrow, If anyone has a size 10 in the monarch’s and want to do an even swap. Hit me up. I’ll post my pick up when I have them in hand.

Better than all the released ones combined.
Dope but too Wotherspoony for me. I like the Wotherspoon 97/1s but I can see why a design like this either never crossed Pattas minds or would have been rejected. Last thing you want is to waste a Nike Collab on a design that most will call a copy. Especially these days when people don't know their history and are quick to hop on whatever hate train just left the station last.

In on blacks. 3/4 ain't bad at all. Maroons would've been better had they kept the theme and at least had the upper more off white or grey, but **** it now there is something for everyone.

My only gripe is that I just repurchased the LTPTs so I don't need another black based AM1 but I ain't even gonna lie to myself about skipping these.

Pulled the trigger on a pair of Noise Aquas off GOAT. Little bit more than I wanted to pay for them, but prices haven't went below $230-240ish anywhere.

Just now to hope for a good pair and one with the bracelet.

EDIT: Also seems I bought a pre-authenticated pair as well. Nice surprise.

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on a pair of Noise Aquas off GOAT. Little bit more than I wanted to pay for them, but prices haven't went below $230-240ish anywhere.

Just now to hope for a good pair and one with the bracelet.

EDIT: Also seems I bought a pre-authenticated pair as well. Nice surprise.
Usually a return , check them good

Yeah that black pair is fire, thought I was just getting the Aqua's but I might go for the black pair.

Back
Top Bottom