THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I didn’t saw any other raffle spot for the maroon than patta and nike in europe, but i can sleep tomorrow now
C2457D94-847A-4706-9C18-B10C2A7553B7.jpeg

Maroons are a Patta/Snkrs exclusive. Although they might seem a easy cop/pass right now I guarantee in a year or so you will regret passing.

Reactions: lyl
Well damn, I had the Maroons in checkout at Patta on release, but figured I'd rather wait for my local shop to drop them as the price for shipping+tax from Netherlands would bring the total to around 250USD. Not even sure if I can get these from SNKRS in my country (Norway)...

What is cam pass?

Well damn, I had the Maroons in checkout at Patta on release, but figured I'd rather wait for my local shop to drop them as the price for shipping+tax from Netherlands would bring the total to around 250USD. Not even sure if I can get these from SNKRS in my country (Norway)...

What is cam pass?
I discovered it to, you was suppose to find a patta waves flag (snkrs show what kind of image to find) across all the netherlands.

FYI

A boy and a girl fell from the roof terrace of a house on Groen van Prinstererstraat in the Staatsliedenbuurt in Amsterdam on Friday afternoon. Both did not survive the fall. The boy is Roman Sabajo, the son of Patta founder Edson Sabajo. The girl is Joara Leghesa, the school reports. Relatives speak of a fatal accident.

if that was the actual shade of blue used, i would've copped. i don't really rock blue shoes, but those looks nice since they have a more greyish tone.

Back
Top Bottom