THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Another Curry wear from a few weeks ago. Almost traded these to a friend but he backed out and I'm honestly glad. As I've mentioned before, I went TTS (9.5) and they fit uncomfortably snug with the stock insole. After replacing it with a $4 Arm & Hammer thin insole from Walmart, they're *comfortably* snug. Went through a few different thin insoles before settling on em; def gonna stock up on a pair or two more. I don't think these will ever stretch out enough to throw back in the stock ones, but with the A&H I can wear these all day no problem
PXL_20211014_202833311.jpg

Question about 2017 Wht/Red Anniversaries.

Can anyone comment on how they fit compared to the recent remastered AM III's? Similar?

Also, I remember talk about the different color codes. Is 103 more preferred? If so, why?

Thanks in advance for any insight. Looking to grab a pair. My 2005's are in rough shape.

Last edited:

Can anyone comment on how they fit compared to the recent remastered AM III's? Similar?

Also, I remember talk about the different color codes. Is 103 more preferred? If so, why?

Thanks in advance for any insight. Looking to grab a pair. My 2005's are in rough shape.

2017 release of the OG blues fit big to me, went with my regular AM size but have more room than I like (esp in the toe). Could’ve went 1/2 size down for sure.

2009 release of OG blues fit TTS

I do 10.5 in am1 and 11 in am90

100 is preferred for me, personally. The differences are minor though so grab the 103 if you're just going to beat em up.

2017 release of the OG blues fit big to me, went with my regular AM size but have more room than I like (esp in the toe). Could’ve went 1/2 size down for sure.

I do 10.5 in am1 and 11 in am90

100 is preferred for me, personally. The differences are minor though so grab the 103 if you're just going to beat em up.

Appreciate you both. Thank you. This is very helpful because the particular pair (at the price I'm looking at) seems like it would be too big/a mistake. Thank you!

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 thanks for the color code info.

Gents, been lurking in this thread for a few months… I don’t have any AM1s, but I am looking to pay resale for the monarch’s. Just curious what size you think I should get, as I’ve even seen people suggest to size half down.

am97 9.5
Am95 9.0
Flyknit racer 9.0
Nike performance runners 9.5
Nike retro runners like waffle racer 9.0

Gents, been lurking in this thread for a few months… I don’t have any AM1s, but I am looking to pay resale for the monarch’s. Just curious what size you think I should get, as I’ve even seen people suggest to size half down.

am97 9.5
Am95 9.0
Flyknit racer 9.0
I have the same size in the Waffle One and AM1s if that helps. The toe box on Pattas is a bit wider so I’d think 9 would work.

am97 9.5
Am95 9.0
Flyknit racer 9.0

If you like a more snug fit .5 down, but TTS will work as well just with a little more toe room up front.

For the folks that have hit on the Patta site , how’s the verification process ? Is it like AMM release bot protection.

Back
Top Bottom