THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

2CC91E1B-1DAB-46D4-BE51-7A9E13973EE5.jpeg

I thought the same thing, and maybe it just grew on me after seeing it a million times, but the black pair is nice. The cream midsole with the material of the mudgaurd makes the black pair pop, especially under some light. Stated it already earlier, but pics, and especially the mock ups that I saw don't do it any justice.

Hard pass on the maroon pair for me personally as well.

I did a complete 180 on the black pair. Didn't like them at first but they're great. Mad I slept when Patta released them.

The Maroons though....now those are at the very bottom of the hierarchy. :sick:

Resellers are hilarious man , I saw this Aqua wave patta on eBay just now for 300 Canadian dollars( $233) shipped , the box was heavily damaged
. I tried to ask him a few questions in his inbox about the shoes and the box . Tell me how this man went back and change the price to 370 Canadian dollars ( $272 ) .

ABCB0056-DCDF-468B-9CCB-85E215A94589.jpeg

Y’all think I can throw Play Togethers in the washing machine? I’ve washed other AM1s with suede but the black suede on these seems way thicker. The white mesh is getting dingy they need some love somehow.

Pack (so far) complete.

2F64DEE8-A85C-4F36-BA9B-01C954F61ED7.jpeg
If the white ones were to ever drop, might have to come back and cop those.
Y’all think I can throw Play Togethers in the washing machine? I’ve washed other AM1s with suede but the black suede on these seems way thicker. The white mesh is getting dingy they need some love somehow.
I'd advise against washing shoes in the washer now. There's other reasons, but just isn't as effective as doing it by hand.

I wash air max in washing machine a fair bit - infra 90s / muted colorways are ok, LTPG mud guard will bleed tho, that black mg is a no go.

So mad I kept putting off buying these when they were sitting for retail. Never ended up buying a pair and I need at least 2

Back
Top Bottom