THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Been a min..
918F2AA8-FF65-4502-B010-6AE4FB771D4C.jpeg

Need both of the concepts, hopefully resale isn’t too terrible

So psyched to see AM1s coming this year but will anything be obtainable at retail? I just got denied for a pair of AJ1 mids for my kid. Such a hated on shoe that now sells out in minutes. Nike’s methods are ****ed.

It sucks that when you see creativity you immediately have to ask what the resell will look like because retail channels are nearly impossible for the average consumer.

My dog thekillerj23 thekillerj23 is basically asking what's resell gonna be before we even have a date or idea of release.

Nike has to do better by the consumer.

Why would air max 1s in 2022 be so different from air max 90s in 2020 and 2021?
Hopefully they are just as available as 90s have been. For me it’s the disappointment that has been stacking up to the point that I’m expecting to get nothing. Hoping their widely available but seeing mids sell out and what they did with Dunks doesn’t inspire confidence.

Concepts really look like basura to me. Hope y'all enjoy em. I know the concepts name is what attracts many.

i personally like them because they look like a wild *** bespoke am1 to me

re: resell, as long as there is a) more demand than supply (which is even the case when they produce a million holiday jordans and b) people willing to pay 3 or 4 or 5 times retail for a sneaker, there will be a resell market and incentive for people to snatch up shoes for that purpose. and as much as people complain about sneaker releases, we still wake up every Saturday morning to try and get a pair anyway on the off chance that we'll get lucky. i don't think anything will change until consumer behavior does.

Back
Top Bottom