THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If resell is low on the Far Out, I'll grab those.

Could even grab the Heavys and use it as trade bait.

Oh forgot about these. That says a lot. They are very meh to me.

20220319_135232.jpg

So i need fresh NBY options for new summer cw.. ^^agreed the 420 is Nice.. but its not for the summer.. i still need Them because i love to Smoke

Notre is super legit with their raffles it’s just every reseller discord group is entering their raffles now so it’s near impossible to hit. I’ve won the Grey Sacai waffles and pure yeezy slides from them over the last year or two and that’s it.

Really wish they would go back to instore raffle only. Chicago sucks for sneaker shops right now.

Hey folks, heard that on the Heavy’s you could actually go down half a size for a good snug fit. For those that have them, any truth to that?

Hey folks, heard that on the Heavy’s you could actually go down half a size for a good snug fit. For those that have them, any truth to that?
Pattas are a little roomy but not enough for me to go half down and the same goes with the Heavy pair. They aren’t big enough to feel them slip. But I find most AM1s in my size are a little snug at first and loosen up after an hour or two, unless they’re canvas.

Back
Top Bottom