THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Facts. A buddy of mine copped the Rebellionaire's from there. Not sure which location but it wasn't pretty he said

It’s crazy that people NOWADAYS fight, stab, and even kill people for kicks (NOWADAYS)! Shoes sellout left and right around my way but I never see people with major heat on their feet.

Oh ddamn I didn't know they were in honor of dogs. Not to be a downer, but my dog of 15 years passed last month and as much as I don't like the shoe, I feel like it would be cool to have in the collection in honor of him lol
Damn sorry for your loss. Yea you should pick them up for sure for that reason alone.

Speaking of dogs, I've been working with Dank for like 18 months on some customs based on my bulldog that passed away 2.5 years ago but I can't get donors for less than like $300 bc every freaking am1 is through the roof now. Need id's back asap so I can order a pair for donors.

Reactions: 907
I passed by there at 6am that morning. Saw like 10 people on line, declined to stay. I wasn't confident I'd get my size 9. Did you hear it got wild out there or something?
that's it? I would've gone then. I assumed it was going to be a zoo out there. I didnt hear anything bad but I forget which release i heard was effed up and i factored the nonsense of the Supreme Burberry release (i know not the same) - I decided not to go.

It’s crazy that people NOWADAYS fight, stab, and even kill people for kicks (NOWADAYS)! Shoes sellout left and right around my way but I never see people with major heat on their feet.
Big Facts!!! Damn resellers thats why lol. We're taking money away from their pockets

that's it? I would've gone then. I assumed it was going to be a zoo out there. I didnt hear anything bad but I forget which release i heard was effed up and i factored the nonsense of the Supreme Burberry release (i know not the same) - I decided not to go.

Yea, I never trust these mom and pop boutiques to be fair. If I'm not in the first 2, I'm good. I've been like number 4 before and didn't get my size. Too common of a size to gamble, plus the resell isn't too bad if I want to go that route (which I never do). So waiting 5 hours in the cold wasn't worth it for me. And I left a lady in my bed, so I kind of wanted to get back to that 😂

Speaking of dogs, I've been working with Dank for like 18 months on some customs based on my bulldog that passed away 2.5 years ago but I can't get donors for less than like $300 bc every freaking am1 is through the roof now. Need id's back asap so I can order a pair for donors.
What sole you need?

What sole you need?
I need a 10.5 with a white or really light pink airbag with preferably a split black/white outsole. Other one is a mens 7 and needs a sail air bag and all black outsole. Midsole color doesn't matter that much bc it can be painted. I'm in no rush, just going to wait out ID's. Was going to use like vast grey or bronze eclipse bc I several of each buy they go for $300+ now and I feel dumb cutting those up.

I'd hope these dropping resale prices will keep resellers away from the next two, but who am I kidding, there was a NB release a few weeks back where dudes were out here flipping for a net $1 profit after fees and shipping and still doing it. Sucks as a buyer that for their measly profit we have to pay a good chunk over retail.

Assuming the shoes cost about $185 retail, a pair that sells for $250 on Stockx will net the seller about $30 profit after their fees. Meanwhile for buyers that $250 is actually $295 after tax and shipping and fees. So we have to pay $110 over retail for that reseller to make $30.
I like that breakdown

Stopped by my local shop for the Blueprint Raffle and they had these pins to give out. I have the actual shoe of all of these except for the Japan Neon 97s lol

C2EFFE17-1381-48B0-9E5E-8B5DD93B55B6.jpeg

Yea, I never trust these mom and pop boutiques to be fair. If I'm not in the first 2, I'm good. I've been like number 4 before and didn't get my size. Too common of a size to gamble, plus the resell isn't too bad if I want to go that route (which I never do). So waiting 5 hours in the cold wasn't worth it for me. And I left a lady in my bed, so I kind of wanted to get back to that 😂
Hahahaha say less (()) over 👟 for sure lol

I need a 10.5 with a white or really light pink airbag with preferably a split black/white outsole. Other one is a mens 7 and needs a sail air bag and all black outsole. Midsole color doesn't matter that much bc it can be painted. I'm in no rush, just going to wait out ID's. Was going to use like vast grey or bronze eclipse bc I several of each buy they go for $300+ now and I feel dumb cutting those up.
Ill check what i have in the loft of lofty goodness for you, might have the white split but it’s probably going to be an 11….ie too big for your donor

Have to go through the boxes

Back
Top Bottom