THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If anyone is looking for the air max 1 heavy toddler sizes. 2,5,6,10c available on likelihood fb shop. 93FDF846-7402-44A3-B456-1F72CE1FA908.png

The shop is called Phenom. They don't have much locations around the states. and No these pins are something I want to keep
Breh I went into Phenom Elk Grove yesterday to enter the raffle and the owner was really mad at me saying I be hating on them on IG. For there Jordan 12 release they made a post saying to get a pair you have to come in wearing a Phenom branded hoodie and I commented “damn, sh** we have to do for sneakers” he was really upset over that comment, lmao I know they ripped up my raffle ticket and I didn’t bother asking for a pin set cus he would of fasure told me to ****

Breh I went into Phenom Elk Grove yesterday to enter the raffle and the owner was really mad at me saying I be hating on them on IG. For there Jordan 12 release they made a post saying to get a pair you have to come in wearing a Phenom branded hoodie and I commented “damn, sh** we have to do for sneakers” he was really upset over that comment, lmao I know they ripped up my raffle ticket and I didn’t bother asking for a pin set cus he would of fasure told me to ****

A hoodie ain't even all that much hoops to jump through though. If they're legit, why not support them by buying some merch?

A hoodie ain't even all that much hoops to jump through though. If they're legit, why not support them by buying some merch?
I actually have a hoodie from them when they did the Sean Wotherspoon release. Like I told the owner yesterday I am just salty about all the hoops we the consumers have to to jump through just to buy a pair of shoes. I won the grinch raffle from them and in order to get those I had to get to a location with in 30 minutes and hit a three point shot which was cool but I also see other shops making people do push up contests for shoes etc. my old a** just needs to find a new hobby but the nostalgia won’t allow it lmao

I actually have a hoodie from them when they did the Sean Wotherspoon release. Like I told the owner yesterday I am just salty about all the hoops we the consumers have to to jump through just to buy a pair of shoes. I won the grinch raffle from them and in order to get those I had to get to a location with in 30 minutes and hit a three point shot which was cool but I also see other shops making people do push up contests for shoes etc. my old a** just needs to find a new hobby but the nostalgia won’t allow it lmao
I just be paying resell fam. I don't got time for the goofy ish.

I just be paying resell fam. I don't got time for the goofy ish.
Exactly bro I been doing that cus all the hoops and hurdles we have to do now. I’ll pay 50-200$ above retail if I really really need a shoe. Just crazy how these shops act like they play fair even though we all know the shenanigans they do behind the scenes.

Preparing for Stupid resale prices on the Far Outs cause of the extra stuff that ain’t even necessary forreal.

Just sell me a pair with the regular box & I'm good. Damn….. 🙄

Has anyone had experience with raffles at crsvr.com or feature.com?

I’m almost reluctant to give personal information to online vendors I know nothing about.

Back
Top Bottom